Followers

Thursday 17 August 2017

Birthday Thanks


Good Morning Everyone

Thank you so much for all the amazing handmade cards and goodies i received, every single one is unique and individual.  Thank you for all your little messages too and im pleased so many of you enjoy viewing my little blog and crafty attempts when you can.  Its always nice to know im not just talking to myself here😀. 

I had the perfect birthday celebrations with family and friends, several crafty gifts too with the main one being the Tim Holtz stamp platform, so can't wait to get playing with that. 

So today im sharing all your beautiful cards, thank you all.  In no particular order, and ive taken several together but if you click on the photo it should enlarge it for you if you would like to look more closely at the details.  


Marilyn, Kate, Wendy  and Jools




Ginny, Sue, Faye, Kirsty, Pauline & Sara


 Bernadette, Jenny, Sandra, Sonia, Kitty & Val



Carol, Pam, Gwnen & Dee



Gloria, Mary & Angela



Betty, Gemma, Steph & Jenny  (oops sorry Steph ive missed the S of Somerset!)



Marie, Miella, Helen & Jacqui


Claire & Helen


Caroline & Kathleen



Clare & Beryl


Kathy & Jean



Kathleen & Debs


and below i just had to share this gift handmade by a good friend.  Its MDF decorated with lots of sparkle, the photo really doesn't do it justice.  


and a late arrival.


Thank you Laine for this gorgeous painted card.



A big thank you to you all for making my day extra special.  Hugs to you all.  Emma xxx


18 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous selection of birthday cards and MDF gift is stunning Emma. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. My birthday is tomorrow so I spending my birthday away with my family. xx

Alison59 said...

What a popular lady you are; so many beautiful cards :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow what a fabulous selection of cards so please you had a wonderful day Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Wow so many gorgeous cards, pleased you had a good day xx

Pam said...

A fabulous amount of cards Emma, hope you enjoyed your birthday
Pam x

Wendy said...

Wow! Emma such a gorgeous selection of cards & stunning friends gift.. so pleased you had a wonderful day.
Hugs
Wendy xx

ALI said...

Beautiful selection of cards. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Anonymous said...

This stunning selection of cards you received, will have made your birthday special. I am sure you enjoyed your special day Gx

Betty Bailey said...

A Stunning selection of cards you received Emma and also that Beautiful MDF gift. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday.

StephW said...

Fantastic display of all your lovely birthday cards, thanks for sharing (had to chuckle at the typo lol) glad you had a great day ... Steph x

Babs said...

Hi Emma, I am so so sorry I missed your birthday I did not know until now, but I am so glad you had an amazing birthday and got spoilet, .you certainly have some gorgeous birthday cards. I have the Tim holtz platform also a birthday gift too but I Have not really played with it yet . Happy Belated birthday..
Hugs Babs x

Jean S said...

What a fabulous display of cards Emma, and love the MDF so lovely , thanks for sharing,glad you had a lovely day hugs jxxx

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards to receive, also love the MDF and hand painted card. Glad you had a fabulous day Emma. Hugs Kathy xx

Carole Pollard said...

Well I've made it sorry I've not been around life just got in the way. Firstly I hope you had a wonderful birthday and sending you belated Birthday hugs. You have been really spoiled with these amazing cards just loved looking at them Love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

what Gorgeous selection of cards..Thanks for sharing mine..marilynh.x

Anonymous said...

So many beautiful cards, and a stunning MDF to make your birthday extra-special!
Hugs, Kathleen

FridayFeeling said...

What a gorgeous array of birthday cards! I'm glad you had a lovely birthday. x

Kirsty said...

What a stunning selection of cards for a very special lady. Kirsty. x