Followers

Monday 11 December 2017

Sophie & Lizzy's birthdays


Good Morning all and welcome to a new week.  I hope you didn't get too much snow at the weekend, we had it very wet and windy down here.  

Today i am sharing the cards i made for my 2 nieces birthdays, Sophie had hers at the weekend and its Lizzy's tomorrow.  They are growing up so fast now. 

I had hoped to make them penny slider cards but ran out of time so dug out my sizzix flip it die sets, so quick cards but think the girls will love flipping them. 



Showing it closed up.  Red pearl card for the base, floral paper, computer printed sentiment die cut to fit the flip circle.  


Flipped Open which shows the otherside of the circle where i added the girls ages.  I picked up on the yellow in the paper and made some flowers, blue leaves and a pearl to finish.  I added glitter glue highlights as Sophie loves glitter.


Just showing the back of the card, i used a less patterned paper from the pad so can easily be written on.

and onto Lizzy's

Russet brown cardbase.  She loves owls and her bedroom is owl themed so found this fab paper.  I found this lovely chipboard owl in my stash too which i coloured with green paint to match the paper. 

Showing it flipped open




and again the back of the card using a less patterned paper from the pad. 

***

and then i made them up a simple house mouse card, i found these images id printed off a long time ago for the house mouse joanna sheen CD-rom

5x5 white cardblank.  I first decoupaged the image and added glossy accents to the bubbles.  Matted onto pink glitter card.  I then matted bubble pattern paper onto more pink glitter card and added to the card front.  Die cut sentiment. 

Same as before, using this lovely dandelion image, and gold mirri card.  I added frosted lace glitter glue to the dandelion seeds. 

Items used:
Echo Park 'Simple Life' papers (floral)
Carta Bella 'A perfect autumn' papers (Owl)
Joanna Sheen House Mouse Triple CD-Rom
Sizzix 'Circle Flip-it' 559171

Thank you for stopping by and all your comments and visits last week.  I hope you all have a good week and keep warm. Hugs Emma




20 comments:

Babs said...

Hi Emma, you have been busy and your card really are gorgeous I am sure the girls will love them, love the flip cards and the papers are so pretty, cute little house mouse cards too.
Keep warm.
Hugs Babs x

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing cards Emma, thanks for sharing cheers Sue x

Wendy said...

These are all so gorgeous Emma, fabulous designed flip cards, love those papers and the HM are adorable
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pam said...

Love all the cards Emma, I reckon those girls look forward to Auntie Emma's cards, always so different.
Pam x

FridayFeeling said...

Beautiful cards, fabulous designs & gorgeous House Mouse images too!
I hope it's not so wet for you tomorrow!

StephW said...

Wonderful quartet of cards for the girls, so pretty ... Steph x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful selection Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

What fabulous cards; your nieces will love flipping them :-)

Jean S said...

wonderful cards for he girls Emma, trying this out on my old pc see if it work!

Nataliascraft said...

Your cards are gorgeous Emma, I am sure your nieces would love your cards. x

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous collection of Cards Emma, I'm sure the girls will love them and the House Mouse cards are winners, love them xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous selection today Emma.
We had a huge dump of snow on Sunday, today my cars was saying -6!

StephW said...

Love all of these Emma so pretty ... Steph x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards for your nieces. I'm sure they loved them!
Hugs, Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards, can't believe they are 6 and 4 already. The little mouse cards are so cute Gx

Kate Jeffery said...

beautiful cards Emma Kate x

Unknown said...

I love them and so will Sophie and Lizzy, plus I love House Mouse.

Kathy P said...

Gorgeous cards for your nieces Emma, hugs Kathy xx

Kirsty said...

Four beautiful cards which I'm sure the girls loved. Like you we were mainly wet and windy with a 5 second snow flurry and that was it. Big hugs Kirsty, x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards for the Girls...Marilyn.x