Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Make My Monday #41

Good Morning all, welcome to another week.

So today we have a new challenge over at Make My Monday

The theme is colours of the rainbow, 
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet
Use at least 3 of these colours

So if you fancy joining in or seeing the rest of the design teams creations please do pop over, you can either click the link above or on the side of my blog.

I choose to use green, orange and violet



First i stamped my sun in orange and then the sentiment over the top in black onto white linen card.  Once dry i arranged the die cut foliage in a kind of wreath.  Lots of little orange flowers with lilac gem centres.  I lightly edged the panel with orange ink and adhered to my base card. 
Card size 6 x 5.5"



Close up detail. 

Items used:  Stampin up 'kinda electic' , 
distress ink 'ripe persimmon' 
sizzix susans garden 'forsythia' flower, 
foliage die unknown

Thank you for popping by and i hope my card inspires you. 

Wishing you all a wonderful week. Emma 


21 comments:

Jean S said...

Beautiful Card this morning Emma, with a lovely sentiment, a great start to the week jxx

Pam said...

Another stunner Emma. Love the colours used....
Pam x

gwen70 said...

So beautiful Emma, my colours so love it

Basslady said...

wow, teamie...you did an awesome job!

hugs and kisses from Germany
silvi xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Emma...and I love the sentiment. Your flowers embrace the sun like arms giving a hug to someone. The cards we make and send to others often bring brightness and cheer. Just seeing your card has brightened my morning.
Happy hugs, Kathleen

Babs said...

Morning Emna, I love this fabulous card it reminds me of the winners wreath of the F1 racing, the colours blend together perfect.
Have a lovely week

Hugs Babs x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such a beatiful card love the design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card Emma i love the colours
katex

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous card Emma, love the wreath design. Kirsty. x

EmmaT said...

thats it Babs, been looking at it all week thinking the shape reminded me of something! Thank you for your comment. Emma

ALI said...

Lovely card, great colours and design.

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Emma, gorgeous colours & design.
Hugs
Wendy x

StephW said...

Another wonderful creation, love the sentiment too x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation..love the shape you created around the sentiment...marilynh.x

zoolucrafts said...

Hi Emma, just found your blog. As always, such beautiful work. Hope you are well. Sue.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Emma...Love this lovely card....great design...Joolsx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Emma, very different. Sandra x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Emma,love the colour and design x

Betty Bailey said...

Such a Gorgeous card and so unusual.

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Emma, so sunny and spring like, love that greenery die you've used :) Hugs - Debs x

Nandini said...

Love this delicate and beautiful wreath card. Really gorgeous!