Followers

Monday 30 March 2020

Easter Fun

Good Morning everyone, i hope you had a good weekend and doing ok. 

Today im sharing a couple of fun CAS Easter cards, with a fabulous stamp set i found, you get a solid egg stamp and then the bunny & chick outlines to stamp on top with.  My stamp platform really played a part here keeping my egg on the same level and also over stamping to get a nice solid egg with my oxide inks in pastel shades.


DL cardbase (approx 4x8")  I cut a piece of white card to size and then lining up the egg stamp in my platform i stamped 5 eggs with oxide inks.  As i did a few of these cards i stamped one colour at a time on them and then when i got back to the 1st one again the ink had dried and i moved onto the next colour.  Once completely dry i again used the stamp platform to line up the outline stamps and stamped all 5 at once to give the bunny/chick detail.  Stamped greeting and i doodled in some ground for them to sit on.  
I found some fun papers in my stash to mat onto and then the base card, i rounded all the corners to give a softer feel, picking up on the curves of the eggs😀

Version 2 is made eggactly😉 the same way but with the chick outline instead. 

Items Used:
Easter egg stamps (unknown brand)
Papermania 12x12 paper pad
CraftUK Ltd A3 & A4 smooth white card
Distress Oxide inks - squeeshed lemonade, cracked pistachio, tumbled glass
wilted violet, picked raspberry
Black fine liner pen


Thank you all for stopping by once again.  
Keep safe, keep calm & carry on crafting! Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:

http://creativewithstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/cws-48-egg.html

*****

http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-157-ag-option-easter.html

*****

*****

https://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/42-easter-or-spring.html


*****




18 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Brilliant card, love it xx

meg said...

two beautiful cards Emma, the colours are perfect for Easter and the overlay stamps great fun

Alison59 said...

Aw what cute cards Emma; they put a smile on my face, thank you :-)

Cherie said...

I am in awe of the stamping Emma. It's something I really need to practise if I would ever hope to improve. Thanks for sharing and please stay safe. x

Babs said...

I was lucky enough to receive one of the gorgeous cute fun easter cards, I have it on my side so every time I look at it I smile
Thanks again Emma
Stay safe
Bags x

Kate Jeffery said...

gorgeous cards Emma
Kate x

ALI said...

eggsellant cards, very CAS.

jimlynn said...

Darling cards and love the fun colors you used too. Very cute stamp!
Lynn

Kirsty said...

What fabulous CAS cards Emma, I just love them. What a brilliant stamps set. You take care my lovely, stay safe. Big hugs Kirsty. xx

Jean S said...

Love them Emma ,, cutexxx

Dawn Phillips said...

Love that stamp set. It makes for some fun cards. Love Dawn x

StephW said...

Well I never, when I first saw these I thought you had doodled the characters yourself! Such fun lovely cards and so simple in design .. Steph x

Lisa said...

these cards are so much fun and just perfect for our 'pastel colours' challenge, Emma! thank you for playing along on the Papercraft Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Helen F. said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month :-)

Kuni said...

A fantastic Easter Card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Angela said...

Your card is really beautiful.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Easter or Spring challenge by
Sweet Stampers Challenge
Hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT

Maikreations said...

Such a fun and bright spring card! Thank you for playing along with our "Pastell-Colours" challenge and please excuse my late commenting! Take care and happy crafting, Maike ;o)