Followers

Thursday 3 August 2017

Happy 2nd Birthday Alice

Good Morning all.

So today is my niece's 2nd birthday, where did that time go?  As for all family birthdays i make 2 cards, one from my parents as well, so im sharing both cards today. 



Unicorn Rocker card.  I die cut various circles using spellbinders grand circle dies.  I then cloud embossed 2 layers and inked them up so that the clouds show up.  I then die cut the sun and rainbow from white card and watercoloured them.  I added touches of pink to the unicorn and layered her up on the card with some clouds.  Computer printed 2 today.




Close up, i added glitter to the sun and unicorn.  I was sent the unicorn die cut by a friend. 



Just showing it stood up.  


and below showing the second card i made, I always try to make the 2 completely different, not always easy. 


6x6 cardblank.  I first die cut the fox from orange, white and brown cardstock and made him up.  Die cut trees from silver glitter card and added a shadow with brown cardstock, matted onto pale blue paper, orange and silver glitter card.  A scrap of brusho card die cut into a curve for him to sit on. Computer printed sentiment. 




Just a close up of the fox. 



Items used:
Sizzix fox die
Curved border die
MFT rainbow and sun die set
Cloud die set
Spellbinders grand & fancy circle die sets
Crafters companion cloud embossing folder
Brusho's


Thank you for popping by and all the comments you left recently.  I hope you are having drier weather than we are down here.  Hugs Emma 

18 comments:

Babs said...

Morning Emma two gorgeous cards, love the rocker card bright and cheerful not like outside this morning, gorgeously cute fox die and a really beautiful scene.
Have a nice weekend
Hugs Babs x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two stunning cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma, two gorgeous cards for Alice, both fab designs and colours. Yes, where did that time go. Hugs Kathy xx

StephW said...

Love the magical rainbow unicorn rocker ... so sweet ... but I also adore the fox in her setting and the brusho scrap too ... Steph x

Nataliascraft said...

Two stunning cards Emma, such a beautiful designs, love the brushos effect.

Betty Bailey said...

Two STUNNING cards Emma.

Pam said...

I bet Alice was thrilled with her cards. If I had to pick one, my favourite has to be the unicorn ! A question...how did you know the unicorn was female and the fox male? I don't know how you keep coming up with such unique cards, stunners both of them!
Pam x

EmmaT said...

haha Pam, well growing up on a farm you learn from a young age to tell the difference between and male and a female:-) lol Thanks for stopping by. Emma x

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous cards! I'm sure Alice will be thrilled with them!

Hugs, Kathleen

Alison59 said...

What beautiful creations Emma :-)

Anonymous said...

two stunning cards Emma think the unicorn one is my favourite
katex

Anonymous said...

Two more wonderful cards as always.....Look out for the postie,sorry it's early but I'm off on my hols!! Jacqui x

Jean S said...

Two fabulous cards, hard to believe she is two already! I'm sure she will love them xxx

Anonymous said...

Two Gorgeous cards...Cant believe where that time went!!!..Not sure which is my fav...cute fox!...and fabulous colours on the Unicorn card...marilynh.x

ALI said...

Two fantastic cards, I especially like the first one so bright and cheerful.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two Beautiful cards for Alice...see what you mean about the unicorn one.....two minds that think alike!!!....love the cute foxy one too....Joolsx

FridayFeeling said...

These are fabulous cards, love the vibrant colours of the rainbow & cute fox - great designs.

Kirsty said...

Two stunning cards, I bet Alice was thrilled. I love Mr Fox and will have to try and see if I can find that die as I have a birthday card required soon for an avid fox lover and he is perfect. Thank you for listing all the items used. Kirsty. x