Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

Sparkly Snowflakes

Good Morning all and welcome to a new week.  I hope you are all well.

So today i am sharing a batch of snowflake and sequin cards i made.  I also used pearlised and a little glitter card, so full on Christmas sparkle!



6x6 white linen cardblank, i have then die cut the border and snowflake into the front of the cardblank.  I then die cut a piece of pearlised card with the same border die and embossed it, this i then added inside the card behind the snowflake aperture. Green and Silver colour combo.

LOTV stamped sentiment, die cut into a banner and backed with a little glitter card in silver.  I added glitter glue around the snowflake aperture and a few sequins in matching colours to finish.  These are flat for posting. 





Trying to show that i didnt glue the embossed panel down completely so you still get some movement and interest. 



Showing it stood up with the shaped bottom



This one is green and gold, snowfall embossing



Red and gold, snow falling embossing



red and silver, snowflake embossing


Charcoal Black and silver, snowflake embossing.


Im still on a stash busting mission so the coloured card is pearlised by core'dinations, 12x12 so i got 4 panels per sheet, so made 12 in total.  I went with a green, red and black colour.  I don't often go for full on bling, but its christmas so why not!

Items used:
Spellbinders snowflake die'Snowflake pendant' S4-286
Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edge die set
Core-dinations 'gemstones' pad
Crafters companion snowfall embossing folder
Crafters companion snowflake embossing folder 
Stickles glitter glue
LOTV handwritten sentiment set

Thank you for stopping by and all your comments and well wishes last week.  I am on the mend at last.  I can't believe its half term all ready, so i have my neices visiting me this week, so looking forward to that. 

I hope you all have a good week. Emma


21 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful selection Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pam said...

Stunning cards Emma, think the first one has to be my favourite.
Pam x

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards Emma; great to have sparkle for the Christmas ones :-)

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards, enjoy your week

Babs said...

What a beautiful Snowflake die Emma , your card is absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs Babs x

Kirsty said...

A gorgeous selection of snowflake cards Emma, beautiful effect. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Cherie said...

ooooh,,,, sequins...sparkly shiny sequins... drool. They look gorgeous Emma

Kate Jeffery said...

beautiful snowflake cards Emma
sure i have that die ???
katex

EmmaT said...

Thanks Kate, yes i think you have the snowflake card, its a very old one now. Emmax

EmmaT said...

typo 'snowflake die'! lol

Alizabethy said...

What classy cards - so elegant!

ALI said...

Fantastic cards, love the design and colours. Always need sparkle at Christmas....

StephW said...

Gorgeous set of cards love the way dies can be used then backed with colour behind the cut out, once again we're on the same crafty wavelength as I've been doing something similar but with a combination of smaller dies! Steph x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cards Emma. I hope I can publish this this time Betty X

Anonymous said...

These are Beautiful Emma...Marilyn.x

Anonymous said...

These are Gorgeous Emma...Marilyn.x

Sian said...

Great cards! I love this design.

Jean S said...

Just caught up with your great cards Emma , superb xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Emma, so diverse. Sandra x

FridayFeeling said...

Very beautiful cards. Love the colour combinations - fabulous designs.

Kathy P said...

Gorgeous cards xx