Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

Make My Monday #60 - Happy Christmas

Good Morning all and welcome to a new week.  

Its once again time for a new challenge over at Make My Monday  and the countdown to Christmas has begun with the theme of

Happy Christmas / Happy Holidays

Ive made a quirky fun card using my new paperartsy stamp set. Im seem to be going through a quirky stage with images. 




A5 white cardblank. I first stamped the images and simply coloured them with inktense pencils.  I added glossy accents to the eyes and rudolph's nose and then cut them out.  I die cut a frame backed with white card and the stamped sentiment.  Dry embossed background, ive matted them all onto multi-coloured paper.  I mounted the frame with 3D foam and slotted the characters in to look like they are peeking out. 


Close up.

Items used:
Paperartsy -Elenazinski Art 'ZA19'
MFT frame die
Sizzix Holly Embossing folder
Derwent Inktense pencils
Ranger glossy accents
Happy Watercolour paper pad - poundland

If you fancy joining in the challenge and to see what the rest of the team came up with please do pop over to Make My Monday


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.  I hope you all have a good week. Emma


20 comments:

Babs said...

Loving your new stamps Emma there really cute, love your photo strip frame, great sentiment and a fab holly background.
Hugs Babs x

Basslady said...

LOL...great funny card, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
Silvi xoxo

Pam said...

What a great card Emma, will bring a smile to anyone's face! I looked at this die yesterday and think I had better buy it !
Pam x

Alison59 said...

Brilliant! Don't we all hate getting socks for Christmas ha ha :-)

Jean S said...

He he. Brill Emma xx

Sue - said...

Great card Emma, I’ve just ordered those stamps too!

ALI said...

Love it Emma, great fun card!

Sue Nicholson said...

Great card, like the layout. Have a fab week cheers Sue N x

gwen70 said...

Great card Emma, love the sentiment

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card Emma, love that sentiment.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Alizabethy said...

I do love a funny Christmas card!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card
Just catching up with blog-land been away
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Diane said...

Super cute design Emma, the lovely embossing and framed characters are so perfect.

Hugs diane

Herbaholic said...

Fab cards Emma, love the cheeky little images :) Hugs - Debs xxx

Unknown said...

Brilliant fun card.

Kirsty said...

Loving your quirky side and loving this card, fab sentiment too, made me chuckle. Kirsty. x

StephW said...

Certainly quirky styled characters aren't they! Makes a lovely change to see something different, wonderful card Emma ... Steph x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Emma....brilliant sentiment....Made me smile....Joolsx

sweetpea said...

Love the images, they're really fun. Janet XX

Kathy P said...

Brilliant cards Emma x