Followers

Friday 17 August 2018

K is for Kraft card

Good Morning everyone, don't the days and weeks pass fast at the moment. 

Its time for a new challenge over at alphabetchallenge 

The theme this fortnight is:

K - KRAFT 

So i dug out my kraft card and a paper pad and my new fringed chevron die.


5x5 kraft cardbase.  After picking which paper pad i wanted to use i cut 5 chevrons from 5 different sheets (ideal for those left over pieces!), i layered these up overlapping on a piece of kraft card, mounted onto black card and then the card base.
I then cut a strip of paper from another sheet from the pad, layered onto black and then covering the top chevron edge i added it with foam tape.  Stamped sentiment mounted onto black and on the belt band.  Light gold gems to embellish. 


Just close up trying to show how the chevrons are fringed.

Items Used:

My Minds eye collectable paper pad -  'remarkable'
MFT Fringe Chevron die
Kraft card - papermania
Black card - payper box
Clearly besotted sentiment stamp.
Gold gems.


So if you fancy joining in and just to see what everyone comes up with for using that old favourite kraft card please do hop over to alphabetchallengeblog

*****************

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and all the amazing cards, i had a lovely day and surprise visit from my cousins too.  I have a meal on saturday to look forward to as well.  What a lucky girl i am.  I hope you all have a good weekend.  Hugs Emmax


16 comments:

Basslady said...

i love the stylish look of your card, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
silvi xoxo

Kate Jeffery said...

a fabulous card Emma
Kate x

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant card Emma, love the design and fab patterned papers x

StephW said...

That's an interesting new die you've used, lovely effect for the colourful layers, super card ... Steph x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the Chevron
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Darlene said...

Beautiful creation Emma! So happy to be a new member to this fun challenge DT. I look forward to creating with you!

Jean S said...

An other brill card Emma x

Pam said...

A great card Emma, love those chevrons.
Pam x

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, what a cool way to use designer paper! This was a real "challenge" for me for my first DT card. I will certainly try yours next time! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I am so excited to be on the design team with you.

ALI said...

Another great card Emma x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Emma xx

Kirsty said...

Brilliant card Emma, love the chevron die cuts, great way of using up scraps and the black and kraft card really stand out. Glad you had a great birthday. Big hugs Kirsty. x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Emma … super card … I love the chevrons and they go so well on the craft card … hope you had a nice birthday meal yesterday … sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday … but better late than never lol … hope you are having a great weekend … bit damp and dismal here today but I managed a wander around the car boot … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Dawn Phillips said...

That's so simple I can't believe how striking it is. Love Dawn x

Betty said...

A Gorgeous card Emma.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work..Love the Chevrons....Marilyn.x