Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Autumn Leaves

Good Morning all.  Hopefully this post has worked as ive schelduled it.

Its time for a new challenge over at Cardz4guyz with the theme being

AUTUMN/FALL LEAVES

So once again i used the stamp set that came with creative stamping magazine issue 60.  



XL DL card made by folding white linen A4 card in half lengthwise.   Using a multicolour ink pad i stamped the 3 different leaf images onto white linen card. Once dry i die cut into wonky stitched circles and mounted onto circles die cut from dark maroon cardstock.  I cut maroon and white card to fit my base, i used the same ink and the splatter stamp around the edges to tie it in with my leaf toppers and attached to the card front. 

I added my leaf topper circles to the base with foam tape.  I then added lots of little enamel drops around my leafs with viva paper pens in dark red, yellow & orange to just add some interest.   


Close up of the middle circle, i used black ink to stamp one of the quotes from the stamp set.  It says 'Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower'

 Items used:
Leaf stamps - creative stamping mag issue 60
Kaleidacolor rainbow ink pad 'cappuccino delight'
Viva paper pens - red, yellow & orange
Wonky stitched & plain circle dies
White linen card - craftUk
Maroon cardstock - payper box

Please do hop over to cardz4guyz to see what everyone else comes up with for this great theme and to join in. 

I hope you all have a good week. Emma


16 comments:

Alison59 said...

Fabulous card Emma :-)

meg said...

Wonderful colours and design, love the rich autumnal colours

gwen70 said...

Stunning card, love the colours

StephW said...

Super leafy card, love the colours, enjoy the sunshine now its back for a while ... Steph x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card love this time of the year when the leaves are so colourful
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a beautiful card Emma. I love that sentiment. Love Dawn x

Tammy L said...

I totally love the design of your card! That stark white against all your autumn colors is fabulous! Love the enamel splatters!

Pam said...

A lovely autumnal card Emma. Great design and colours.
Pam x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous colours just love the trio design it all looks so classy Love and hugs Carole x

Herbaholic said...

I love this card Emma, the stamp set is brilliant, I've had lots of uses out of it. I'll have to check out the Viva paper pens, I ended up buying a few of the Shimmer Shakers after reading your Butterflies post earlier this month :) Love & hugs - Debs xxx

ALI said...

Lovely card Emma, great colours.

Janice said...

A wonderful autumnal card, lovely design and gorgeous colours.
Janice x

Kate Jeffery said...

a gorgeous card Emma Kate x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Emma … lovely Autumny little card … love the colours which certainly makes it feel like Autumn … hope you have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sue - said...

That is such a pretty card Emma, love how the splatters break up the white.

Kirsty said...

Beautiful card Emma, I love the autumnal colours and the leaf stamps are fab. Thank you so much for my card which was also made using these stamps and now with your description I can see how it was produced. Will have to look at the ink pad as loving this mix of colours, right up my street. Big hugs Kirsty. x