Followers

Friday 7 December 2018

Seasons Greetings

 Good Morning everyone, where do the days go to?

Time for a new challenge over at Alphabet Challenge

The theme for the next fortnight is:

SEASONS GREETINGS
So a really easy one, anything christmas goes




Approx 7.5x7.5" in size.  I first stamped my bells twice, i cut one into a hexagon, coloured the 2nd one with wink of stella pens and fussy cut out.  Using yellow/orange inks i stenciled stars around the base layer of bells. 

Using white and black card i cut a base card and frames to surround my bell layer.  The white frame i mounted on foam tape and glued my base layer of bells into the middle. I gently shaped the cut out bells and glued on top of the base layer with glue gel. 

For the floral arrangement i used rolled roses handmade for me years ago by the lovely ChrisLee from docrafts - thank you Chris😀.  I added pine leaves under the rose. 


Close up shows the shimmer of the wink of stella pens better, i added some white gel pen highlights to the bells too. Ive had this bell stamp for years on a stamp plate by chocolate baroque so good to finally make use of it. 



A blue version




and a purple version


This close up really does show up the shimmer of the wink of stella pens.  Most definitely my favourite buy of 2018. 

Items Used:
Chocolate Baroque stamps 'A child is born'
Cheerylynn pine branch dies
Star stencil
Large Stitched hexagon dies
Wink of stella pens
White gel pen

Do hop over to Alphabet Challenge to join in with your Christmas cards or just seen what everyone else comes up with at Alphabet Challenge


Well the first week of December has flown by, we have a party to attend this weekend for 2 of my nieces birthdays, so looking forward to that, im sure there will be lots of fun and laughter.  So i hope you all have a good weekend too. Thank you for stopping by. Emmax

14 comments:

Kate Jeffery said...

beautiful cards Emma
Kate x

Basslady said...

this looks fabulous, teamie!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

Beautiful selection of cards Emma, can't choose a favourite colour

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous cards Emma, love them xx

ALI said...

Fab cards Emma great colours. Enjoy your party x

Janice said...

Your Christmas bell cards are just gorgeous.
Janice x

Pam said...

I love those bells, they look so real. Beautiful cards.
Pam x

Dawn Phillips said...

I love the different colours you've used. I never seem to think like that. They are stunning. Love Dawn x

Anonymous said...

Love your bells Emma....lol...wow..love each of the colours..Gorgeous work...Marilyn.x

Diane said...

Wow Emma your bells are just stunning.

Hugs Diane

StephW said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love all the different colourways ... Steph x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful cardsx

Kirsty said...

Stunning collection of cards Emma, love the way you get dimension in your cards, I must try that, an inspiration as always. Big hugs Kirsty. x