Followers

Monday 8 April 2019

Flowers


Good Morning everyone.  Well i can't believe its the start of the school Easter Holidays.  

Today im sharing 4 cards i made using left over paper pieces mainly from the same paper pad.  Also using beautiful Stamping Bella stamps that i won as a prize just before christmas from Di at Pixies snippets blog, thank you Di, these are my first stamping bella stamps and im very impressed with them. 

First outing for them is paper piecing which is one of my fav techniques, i do find fussy cutting out relaxing - although not in front of the tv or you might need a trip to the hospital as i did many years ago😀. 


6x6 White base card. I die cut a stitched square from white linen card smaller than my cardfront.  I stamped the flowers in black on the white panel where i wanted them.  I then stamped them again  onto various patterned papers and cut them all out.  Using a curved border die and some green paper i cut a piece to fit the bottom of my white square to act as the grass for my flowers to be growing out of. I edged the panel with green ink and attached to the basecard. 

I inked the edges of my cut of flowers, curved them and added over the black image with glue gel to give them shape.  I added on some stamped leaves and glitter to the stamens.  Die cut a white sentiment and adhered to the grass panel and mini butterflies to finish.



Made the same way as the first one, just different paper snippets in use and a scalloped 6x6 cardblank.  Hello sentiment.


This one uses the other flower stamp and leaf in the stamp set.  Made the same way as above but this time i stamped the flower onto 2 different papers, so cut out the full flower from the dotty paper and then the centre part from a yellow gingham paper which i added onto with more glue gel for dimension.  I found these leaves a tad too delicate to fussy cut out so i stamped them onto the panel and coloured with pens. 

and lastly, this one uses the same papers for the flowers as above, only the yellow gingham for the main and the dotty for the centre.  Get well sentiment. 


Items Used:
Stamping Bella stamp set  'straight up floral' eb702
Memory box mini butterflies
Spellbinders sentiment dies
MFT Curved border edge dies
MME (My Minds Eye) Kate&Co 'Cambridge Court' paper pad
Echo Park 'Style Essentials' paper pad
Ranger stickles glitter glue



Thank you for stopping by once again. I hope you all have a wonderful week.  Emma



*****
Id love to enter the following:






22 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What wonderful designs and I love the way you have amd these flowers Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jean S said...

They are all superb Emma, so different love the colours an
How you have designed them. Jxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards Emma....love the papers and the flower stamps....Joolsx

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing cards, have a good week x

Pam said...

Great funky flowers - love how you have paper pieced them. Three great cards Emma.
Pam x

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Emma, love the stamps especially the first one.

Dawn Phillips said...

These are so lovely. I love fussy cutting. I too find it relaxing. Love Dawn x

meg said...

Beautiful makes Emma, love the lay out the paper piecing and fussy cutting,

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of cards Emma, love the way you used patterned papers for the flowers, great idea. I don't like fussy cutting in front of telly too xx

Cherie said...

Hi Emma. Thank you for the lovely card that you sent me. I am touched by your kindness.

Megan J said...

Hi Emma, a stunning collection of cards, love the flower stamps and patterned papers. Have a wonderful week... Megan

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Ohhhh Emma these are simply brilliant.
You're right re those stamps absolutely gorgeous paper pieced . .. you're one clever vegemite! Hugs Shaz.x

Carol L said...

what a great collection of pretty flower cards! Love the dsp and butterflies and fun designs on each card - great use of snippets!

Claire said...

These are beautiful, the stamps seem perfect for paper piecing which works a treat. Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment, it was very nice of you and I appreciate it x

HilaryJane said...

Love how you have made use of the papers, wonderful cards xx

jimlynn said...

Love all these pretty flowers. Each one is so unique with the different patterned papers.
Lynn

StephW said...

What a great way to use snippets of patterned papers they certainly bring the flowers to life! Gorgeous set ... Steph x

ALI said...

What beautiful creations, love them x

Di said...

Great cards Emma and perfect paper piecing. It's a technique that never fails to delight!

Hugs

Di xx

Kirsty said...

Fabulous selection of cards Emma, I love the quirky patterns of the flowers and butterflies. Oh I do wish I could fussy cut as nicely as you, I have never been that good with scissors, not sure if it is a lefty thing or just me!! Big hugs Kirsty. x

FridayFeeling said...

A fabulous set of paper pieced cards, lovely papers & colour schemes.

KandA said...

Oh Emma, what a fabulous set of cards you've made with your prize. Super layouts and your paper piecing with those lovely papers is amazing xx