Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Tulips

Good Morning Everyone

Today im sharing another Easter card, using lovely tulips.  I was given this crafty individuals tulip stamp which ive teamed up with the tulip on the edge die.


Card size approx 6x6".  I first stamped the tulips and simply watercoloured with distress inks, adding some yellow wink of stella to the flower heads to give them a lovely sparkle.  From white card i die cut the tulip on the edge and lightly added some colour to it to pick up on the stamped tuilps.  I splashed some inky dots over the background and stamped my greeting.  

I mounted my tulips onto gold pearlescent paper which i also used for my insert, it has a beautiful shimmer.  


A close up on my tulips, you can just about make out the sparkle on the flower heads. 

Items Used:
Crafty individuals tulip stamp
Sentiment stamp
Technique tuesday tulip border die
Distress inks, lemonade, fired brick, shabby shutters, peel paint, tumbled glass
Yellow wink of stella pen
Payper box gold pearl paper
CraftUk ltd white cardstock

Thank you all for stopping by.  I hope you are keeping safe.  Crafting can be a good distraction to the world at times.  Hugs Emmax





Id love to enter the following:

https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2020/03/beauty-of-nature.html

*****

http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2020/03/253-spring.html

*****

https://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/42-easter-or-spring.html

*****



19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Emma xx

Babs said...

What a beautiful stamp Emma, the colours and background are lovely and your pretty Tulip die fits in there wonderfully, such a gorgeous card.
Hope your doing ok.
Babs x

meg said...

your tulips are gorgeous Emma, love the orange fading to yellow and the beautiful sparkle

jimlynn said...

Beautiful tulips and a beautiful card! Love the shine.
Lynn

ALI said...

Lovely Emma, I like the tulip die you've used as the border x

Kate Jeffery said...

a beautiful card Emma
Kate x

Diane said...

Beautiful Tulips Emma.

Hugs Diane

My name is Erika. said...

What beautiful Easter cards. I am loving those spring tulips. Thanks for sharing these cards with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous card Emma, love the stamped tulips beautiful. Have just treated myself to some Wink of Stella pens, as loved the sparkle on the card you sent me. Take care and stay safe. Big hugs Kirsty. xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful cards for Easter, the tulips look so pretty. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Stay safe and well.
Yvonne

Alison59 said...

How beautiful Emma, just love that edge :-)

Jenny said...

Fabulous tulip card Emma. Jenny x

Wendy said...

Beautiful Easter card Emma, those tulips are lovely.
Stay safe.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kuni said...

Stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

StephW said...

Gorgeous tulips Emma, fabulous stamp! x

Dawn Phillips said...

That is really pretty. I'm at a loss as to do with the edge cutting patterns I have on my cricut. This may just inspire me. Love Dawn x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Emma....still waiting for my tulips to come out....still I have your card to look at...Joolsx

Angela said...

Really beautiful card.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Easter or Spring challenge by
Sweet Stampers Challenge
Hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT