Followers

Thursday 7 May 2020

Wire & bead fun

Good Morning everyone.

In my sheilding lockdown bubble i haven't really felt like papercrafting, so ive been playing with my craft wire and beads again, i can just sit and do it, a bit like knitting, once you've started it.


I started with a rainbow heart suncatcher - on my window to share the rainbow love.


A guardian angel - she has a large crystal prism  which when the direct sun hits it it gives out rainbows

Green Angel. 
 The wire is funny, although you start with the same pattern they all come out unique.


A little cat suncatcher


and of course i had to do a little lucky black cat



and lastly a mutant bumble bee๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

This guy is my first 3 dimensional piece. About 4" wingspan, as he is going in the garden on a stake he  needed to be big enough to be seen. There is a large yellow glass bead inside his body which the light does shine through.  This was my first attempt so learnt alot for take 2! 


Items Used
1mm craft wire - various colours
0.25 gold tone wire (bees wings)
Various beads

I hope you are all doing ok, im finding my brain really struggling without the daily use/interaction.  I have memory problems anyway so trying to do some brain excersises daily along with all my physio.  Thank goodness for crafting keeping some of my brain active - i have plenty of papercraft projects to share from my 6wks without internet when i was crafting like a demon - think i used up my mojo so its taking a little break๐Ÿ˜Š.  Stay safe everyone.  Hugs Emmax


14 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gosh you are so talented just loving these designs you have shared so beautiful and those catchers are all adorable take care and stay safe love and hugs Carole x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow!! a wonderful selection well done Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Emma these are stunning :-)

Are you selling them?

Jean S said...

All beautiful , and when sun shines on them more so xx

gwen70 said...

Really eyecatchers these Emma, love them xx

jimlynn said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your beading projects!!! So pretty and fun too. Love that big old bumble bee. Fantastic. You're so very talented.
Lynn

Diane said...

Greetings Emma, wow love all the fun beaded wire creations. Our shelter in place has been extended now until the end of May. It has become the strange new normal for me. I spend time taking walks and doing yard work to keep busy.

Hugs diane

meg said...

love your creations Emma especially the guardian angels, we could all do with one just now

StephW said...

Every one of your sun catchers is gorgeous & crafted so well ... oh yes they are pliable & easy to put back in shape, I love my guardian angel she is keeping me company & safe ... crafty hugs Steph x

ALI said...

Beautiful work Emma, that must take a lot of patience!

Jenny D said...

Fabulous sun catches, love the different designs. Your bee will look stunning in your garden. Thank you for my garden angel, she is gorgeous! so kind of you Emma, stay safe and well Jenny x

Dawn Phillips said...

You are clever Emma. I wouldn't know where to start. I love the little black cat the best but they are all stunning. Love Dawn x

Kate Jeffery said...

beautiful sun catchers Emma
Kate x

Kirsty said...

Fabulous selection of bead work Emma, love them all, your a talented girl. Take care, big hugs Kirsty. x