Followers

Thursday 8 September 2022

Autumn...

Good Morning everyone

Today i have a really Autumnal card using pink ink stamps. The fabulous Mr fungi, i built a woodland scene for him & his friends.

5x7" Kraft base card, i covered the front with a toadstool print paper and stencilled over the background with white gesso with a skeleton leaves effect, this softened the background to help my stamped images stand out.  I rounded the corners and inked the edges with distress inks. 

I stamped the images onto white card and watercoloured with inktense pencils, added some details with posca pens & cut them out.  I stamped the sentiment onto kraft card, cut into a strip and inked the edges.  I die cut a row of toadstools from kraft card and inked with distress inks.  I attached the toadstools behind the top of the sentiment strip and mounted onto the base with foam tape.  I then built my scene with the stamped images. 

Touches of glitter glue to the dragonfly wings to finish.

Just a close up

Version 2.  As my background paper was A4 i had enough to make a 2nd card, made the same way just a different layout.

Items Used:
Pink Ink stamps 'shitake happens' 'thistlehogs'
Clearly Besotted stamps 'seasonal sentiments'
Very old daisytrail paper
Lavinia Stencil 'Pods'
Cheerylynn toaststool die
Derwent inktense pencils
Distress Inks 'vintage photo, walnut stain, aged mahogany'
Rangers Stickles 'stardust'
 
Thank you all for stopping by. Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:



***


 

14 comments:

meg said...

You've inspired me to use this stamp( as yet uninked ), your autumnal background is gorgeous and the star of the show that happy mushroom

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Autumn cards love the scene and fabulous fungi stamps
Carol x

Kate Jeffery said...

beautiful cards Emma
Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card makes a great scene Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

StephW said...

The version you sent me Emma is stunning, you've packed so much detail and layers into the scene and the fun fungi sure do make you smile! Thank you again. Hugs Steph xx

jimlynn said...

I'm smiling from ear to ear! What a wonderful and fun scene - and colored to perfection. I was digging around for my Intense pencils yesterday - and still haven't found them. Need to dig more I guess. LOVE your card!
Lynn

Donna Walls said...

This is a fabulous set of images and the composition is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous cards Emma, really must invest in these fungi stamps, they are great

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous cards Emma. Loving that pop of bright blue against your beautiful backgrounds.
Fatima x

Monika Gulyas said...

Fabulous card!!! I love the blue with the warm autumn colours!!! Thank you for joining the September challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Papierlisi said...

I love your mushroom card, I think you totally nailed the theme, wow!!! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Tina aka Papierlisi :-)
DT bastel-traum challenge

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous make! I love the stamps and the layers of die-cuts, thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges this month!

Kathy said...

all 3 of these cards are so unique, your choice of colors images and designs really make them each one so special. Very creative to say the least. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station...Hope to see your work regularly in the gallery. Smiles and hugs Kathy

Kirsty said...

Brilliant card, love the colours and the fabulous funghi. Big hugs Kirsty. x