Followers

Thursday 7 March 2024

Orange flower

Good Morning everyone

Today im sharing the 2nd card i made for my sis-in-laws birthday

approx size 6x6"

I was sent this lovely flower die cut by a friend which i used as my starting point, i coloured it with alcohol markers. 

I made my base card using nesting dies from white card. I then die cut a frame to fit and from the inner part i embossed this with a 3D lace embossing folder, i lightly inked over the embossing with tumbled glass distress inks and around the outside edge.  I attached the white frame to the card front with 2mm foam tape and adhered the embossed panel flat into the centre. 

I adhered the flower stem into place with pva and then added the petals with glue gel for dimension, then attached the stamens.  Stamped sentiment die cut into an oval and i lightly inked the edges orange to pick up on the orange of the flower and help it stand out. Finished with some Gold gems to add some sparkle

Items Used:
Crafters companion 3D embossing folder 'ornate lace'
XL nesting die set
Sizzix oval die
Clearly besotted sentiment stamp
Distress inks - tumbled glass, wild honey
CraftUK ltd white linen cardstock

Thank you for popping by once again, i really do appreciate it. Emmax

Id love to enter the following:









 

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a stunning card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Emma

StephW said...

Wow LOVE this! x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shape and embossing folder-love the die-cut flower.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
Carol DT x

Nora Noll said...

That background is fabulous. I love the flower and the shaped card you created. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Kirsty said...

This is gorgeous Emma, love the flower die cut, very pretty. Big hugs Kirsty. Xx

Kate Jeffery said...

a beautiful card Emma
Kate x