Followers

Monday 15 April 2024

Arty thank you

Good Morning everyone

I bought these fab art equipment stamps a while back in a sale but thought they were perfect to make a couple of little thank you cards for crafty friends who sent some crafty bits for my nieces to create art with.

4x4" I had these shaped die cuts left over on my desk and thought would be perfect for the base so i joined 2 together with a little hinge on the back one for my shaped card blank.  I lightly stencilled black soot oxide ink through a splodge stencil for my background - i wanted to keep it muted so my rainbow of arty stamped items stood out. 

I stamped the images onto white card with black ink, watercoloured with distress oxide inks and cut them out.    I then got arranging them and adhered into place.  I had these fab chipboard stickers with arty saying which are the perfect finishing touch - the little arty flower image is from the same chipboard set. 

Version 2 the quote and heart are both chipboard.  

Items Used:
Creative expression Jane davenport stamps 'CEJDCS023' 'HeArt Supplies'
Stamperia chipboard 'DFLCB24' 'Atelier des Arts'
Distress Oxide inks - candied apple, spiced marmelade, fossilised amber, lucky clover, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, wilted violet, Picked raspberry, black soot.
Woodware mini Splat stencil 
Nested dies
White cardstock

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope you all have a good week. Emmaxx


Id love to enter the following:



 

9 comments:

brenda said...

A shape I'm always fond of as well, pretty and colourful.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

meg said...

A fabulous shaped card with wonderful bright beautifully coloured images

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous cards Emma. I love the subtle background with the brighter images.
Fatima x

StephW said...

These crafty art images are fabulous and beautifully coloured x

Linby said...

Love those stamps and you've used them in a great design.

My Paper Epiphany said...

A wonderful crafty themed card! Thanks so much for sharing at Time Out Challenge:)

Helen said...

What a great eye-catching card Emma! I love the shaped panel that adds so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TO challenge!