Followers

Thursday 6 July 2017

A Cluster of Diamonds

Good Morning all

Today i am showing a batch of Diamond fold cards, these kept me quiet for a long while!  All using the Tattered Lace Diamond Fold die set.  Very photo heavy so you might like to sit down with a nice cuppa and your fav biscuit😊😊




I used the die to cut twice into the card, like i did for my dad card, this works quite well.  Then folded and scored it all into shape, a bit fiddly but it doesn't eventually come together. I rounded the corners on this one.  Spellbinders butterflies and gems to finish.  One sheet of 6x6 paper is the ideal size for these cards.  

Papers are MME 'Miss Caroline - Dilly Dally'



and showing the back and where i put the sentiment using matching papers. 




No2  Spellbinders butterflies cut in co-ordinating papers, pearls and glitter glue to finish

Papers are - Teresa Collins 'fabrications'




again showing the back and the sentiment. 




and below a selection of single diamond folds, they are quite small but i love them and enjoyed using all my designer papers. 


Papers - Kasiercraft 'Chanteuse' 


Sizzix hello die cut in white and blue/pink card

Papers - MME 'Kate & Co - Cambridge court'

Sizzix - 'Susan's garden - dogwood flower' die set

Papers - My Minds Eye (MME) 'Indie chic - citron'


Sizzix dogwood flower die

Papers - MME Jubilee



Sizzix dogwood flower die set, i doubled them up this time. 

Papers - Bobunny 'Isabella'


Sizzix butterfly die set, orange pearls.

Papers - Kasiercraft 'Lush'


Items used: 
Various designer papers 
Sizzix 'butterflies - 659971'
Sizzix ' susans garden - dogwood - 658405'
Sizzix - 'You & Me - 659780' 
Spellbinders 'Les Papillions - S4-371'
Elizabeth crafts - thank you & happy birthday sentiment dies

You might also like


Thank you for all your amazing comments on my Splat People, yes please do use the idea, i look forward to seeing your take on it and thank you for asking.  I shall be making a few for my charity boxes i think as i had great fun making them too. 



18 comments:

gwen70 said...

These cards are amazing Emma, I don't think I have the patience to make them, beautiful papers xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards Emma think my favourite is the second one
they sound far to fiddly for me to even try make lol
katex

Pam said...

The cards are gorgeous Emma, you have so much patience. The little ones are so cute.
Pam x

Babs said...

Hi Emma , wow you have been busy, they are all stunning , your patience has payed off.

Hugs Babs x

StephW said...

Gosh you have been busy Emma, wonderful creations all of them, do like the single fold ones aren't they just perfect! ... Steph x

Hells said...

Fabulous cards Emma. The fold looks complicated! Helen xx

ALI said...

Wow Emma what a great selection, you have definitely made good use of your die.

Unknown said...

Super selection and so pretty. San xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic designs Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Carole Pollard said...

wow these are just amazing what a fabulous shape it looks gorgeous and loving all your pretty designs Love and hugs Carole x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card Emma...love the design and the pretty papers....cute small ones too....Joolsx

Jean S said...

A fabulous set , Emma, love them all. Jxx

kathleen said...

Beautiful cards. I love them all! x
kathleen x

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning x

EmmaT said...

Thank you Kathleen. I did enjoy making these. Emmax

Betty Bailey said...

A Stunning selection Emma, but far too fiddly for me to try.

FridayFeeling said...

I love the fold designs on these cards and the papers are gorgeous - super work!

Kirsty said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards Emma, way to complex for me! Kirsty. x