Followers

Monday 7 May 2018

Just Wanted to say Hi!

Good Morning everyone, i hope you are enjoying a sunny bank holiday.  

Today im sharing some simple hello cards trying out my new Katzelkraft stamps and my old favourites of brushos & pixie powders.  





6x6 white cardblank.  Using the stamp platform i first stamped my 2 dogs onto white card, being silhouettes the stamp platform is ideal for repeat stamping to build up a nice even black image and then added the sentiment.  After die cutting into a square i used turquoise brusho and purple pixie powders and spirzed with water and left to do its magic.  Adding the pixie powders adds a lovely pearlised shimmer.  Mounted onto black card and then the base card.  Orange gems to embellish.



Same as above just using gambage brusho and red pixie powder, blue gems to finish.  On each of them i doodled in some ground for them to sit on with a black fine liner pen.

and now the cats..






I first stamped the cat stamp, again using the stamp platform so i could get them nice and back.  I then die cut into a stitched octogen and added gambage brusho and red pixie powder.  I love the gambage brusho as its has a mix of colours in it.    Mounted onto black and then a 5x5 white card blank, cutting to the octogen shape. Blue gems to finish.




and a blue version.  

Items used
Katzelkraft stamps - cat 'Solo27'.  
Dogs - Solo30 & Solo31
Penny black stamp - 'Kool Kats' - the sentiment
Memory box stitched octogen die
Brushos
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders



Thank you for stopping by and all your comments last week.  I hope you all have a good week.  Emma



I wish to enter:
craftyanimals 14 - anything goes

daisychainchallenge - Animals



21 comments:

Babs said...

Love your brusho colours Emma, adore your stamps and the shape of your card suits them well. Sorry I have missed so many of your amazing cards but been having internet problems, all sorted now I hope..
Hugs Babs x

Alison59 said...

Ooh love these. The backgrounds are fantastic and love the simplistic animals :-)

Hells said...

They are gorgeous Emma. Helen x

StephW said...

Your amazing backgrounds are perfect for the silhouette dogs and cats, lovely to see a set of cards too, I can only manage one at a time ... Steph x

Pam said...

Superb cards Emma. Love those backgrounds and the images are so crisp they look like die cuts !
I might need these stamps :)
Pam x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful selection and great background as well Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

ALI said...

Love these and love your backgrounds x

gwen70 said...

Love these Emma, adore the cat stamps will have to get that one, not heard of the brand but I will google it xx

Anonymous said...

The are gorgeous, love the stamps, and the stamping platform is ideal to get an even colour. Gx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely set of cards and thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards...just had to smile when I looked at them!
Hugs, Kathleen

Jean S said...

Great cards Emma xx

pinkclover.cards said...

Great cards - love the backgrounds
Fatima x

Betty said...

I just love, love, love these Emma.

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Emma … wow lovely your cutie little animal cards they certainly made me giggle … well done … hope you are enjoying this super weather … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant set of cards Emma, love the design and the colourful backgrounds. I do love to play with my pixie powders is so much fun. x

Kate Jeffery said...

fabulous cards Emma Kate x

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous...love the cats...made me smile...Marilyn.x

Diane said...

Absolutely adorable designs Emma.

Hugs diane

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great backgrounds with brushos and pixie powders. The stamps are really cool too! Good luck and thanks for joining us at Daisy Chains, Michelle x

Kirsty Long said...

Four fabulous cards Emma, love the backgrounds and fab animal stamps. Beautiful work. Big hugs Kirsty. x