Followers

Sunday 17 June 2018

Boys 18th Birthday


Good Morning everyone.  Thank you for all your comments on my wirework attempts, i do appreciate them all and had fun.  

Today im sharing an 18th birthday card i made for my godson's birthday a couple of weeks ago.  Not sure where the 18 years have gone since his mum and I brought him home from hospital!



6x6" white basecard. I then added a panel of rainbow coloured paper and stamped the greeting in the bottom right corner.  
I then cut a square of white card slightly small again, die cut the scalloped border, then randomly die cut lots of 18's out using number dies, this panel i mounted using foam tape, i then glued the little circles back in the number 8
I cut a panel of white card and stamped his name in black, mounted onto a strip of the pattern paper and added on top with more foam tape. I then used a blue fine liner pen and doodled on a border. 

I must have taken the photo on a slight angle as both sides of the name band were equal - looks a bit one sided in the photo! 

Items Used:
MFT dienamics scalloped edge die
Memory Box Parker number dies
Kasiercraft grunge alphabet stamps
Stampin up - into the wild set (sentiment)
Poundland paper pad - Happy watercolour









Other funky personal Childrens cards made by me. all making use of an alphabet die set.

Funky, modern Teenage Boy male birthday card, Papermania neon card, circle dies and memory box alpha bet die.
This one makes good use of those circle dies and neon card

Funky teenage birthday card, personalised, alphabet dies, black card, butterflies.
square dies in action and lots of butterflies

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are all having a good weekend. Emma





13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

Fantastic 18th card, love all the others as well

Carole Pollard said...

Great cards love your fabulous designs Love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

What fabulous work Emma :-)

ALI said...

Wow Emma these are fantastic love the designs and colours x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Emma, love the design

Cherie said...

They are great Emma. I always struggle with male cards and that would work for any age group

pinkclover.cards said...

Fab selection of cards Emma - adaptable for any age.
Fatima x

Pam said...

Fab card for your godson. I bet he was delighted to receive another of your wonderful cards.
Pam x

Kate Jeffery said...

fabulous cards Emma Kate x

Jean S said...

Superb cards Emma and so colourful. ...xx

StephW said...

Well I never we've both made 18th cards recently ... yours is great design, love the grunge letters too ... Steph x

Kirsty said...

What a fab selection of cards Emma, I love the fish tail banner card which is brilliant for those teen cards which I struggle with. Big hugs. x