Followers

Monday 23 July 2018

Carabelle stamps

Good Morning everyone, i hope you enjoyed the weekend.

So its time for a new challenge over at Make My Monday  with the theme for the next fortnight being

COLOUR AN IMAGE
Stamped or Digi image

I also decided to combine this with a birthday card for my best mate who is a little quirky so i dug out my paperartsy stamps and had fun.  Now im not really into colouring in, for me its not relaxing more a means to a end.  So i dont really do alot of it.  Anyway i went over board on this one and dug out the alcohol markers, wink of stella pens & distress markers. 



I first stamped all my stamps with black archival ink, making a little scene for the quirky dog.  I doodled on some butterflies.  Then die cut into a stitched square.
 I then added light colour to the background with diluted distress markers.  I coloured the flowers with alcohol markers.  I coloured the dog, sun & butterflies with wink of stella pens.  I stamped a second dog to cut out and decoupage on top of the first.  

Mounted onto a black die cut square and a white 7x7" white cardblank. Glitter glue to finish.


Just a close up on the dog image, its a shame photo doesn't catch the sparkle of the wink of stella pens. 

Items Used:
Paperartsy Zinski Art stamps - ZA09 & ZN19
Carabelle stamps -  Zinouk du jardin
Stampin up stamps -  Work of Art
Wink of stella pens
Tim Holtz Distress markers
Promarker alcohol pens
Black fineline pen
Signo white gel pen
White card as always is craftUK
Diamond Stickles glitter glue



So if you fancy joining in or seeing what everyone else comes up with then please hop over to mmmchallenge  

Wishing you all a lovely week, thank you for stopping by as always.  I really do appreciate it.  Emmax




21 comments:

meg said...

love the way you put together the quirky images and the sentiment, great colouring and card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pam said...

Brilliant card Emma. Love all the detail. Bet your friend loved it.
Pam x

Basslady said...

this looks adorable, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
silvi xoxo

Alison59 said...

What a great fun card Emma :-)

ALI said...

Lovely quirky card Emma, great colours x

Lee said...

Really cute and quirky card,love the colouring in.x

Dawn Phillips said...

I love how colourful and fun this is. Love Dawn x

Anonymous said...

Lovely quirky card Emma....hope all is well Jacqui x

Denise Fletcher said...

Love these images Emma x great colours and stamps x thanks again for my lovely card xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card for your friend I love the stamps and jewel colour its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and images x

StephW said...

A fabulous creation, lovely & colourful ... Steph x

Anonymous said...

a gorgeous card Emma
Kate x

Diane said...

What a fun stamped and colored card design Emma.

Hugs Diane

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

What a cute card Emma...love the mouse and the colours....Joolsx

FridayFeeling said...

Sorry I've not popped by for so long - I've missed so many fab creations! I love this quirky card, fabulous colours - super stamping!

EmmaT said...

Thank you Jacqui, im well, hope you are too and enjoying the weather. Hugs Emmax

Anonymous said...

what a Fabulous card...super colours...Marilyn.x

Betty said...

Such a Gorgeous card.....I love it.

Kirsty said...

Fabulous card Emma, love your quirky scene and gorgeous colouring. Big hugs Kirsty. x