Followers

Thursday 24 January 2019

Thank you Teasels

Good Morning everyone.

Today im sharing a set of thank you cards i made to thank people for my Christmas gifts.  I got this fabulous lino print style teasel stamp from woodware for Christmas, i paired it up with some of my inky backgrounds i made last year. 


5x7" white cardbase.  Using the stamp platform i stamped the image in black archival onto inked cardstock, using the platform is ideal for this as i could over stamp to get a nice black even stamped image. This is mounted onto black cardstock. I also used the stamp platform to stamp 2 sentiments in a line onto a white die cut fishtail banner.  I added that onto a larger black fishtail banner.  I attached the sentiment banner to the teasels and then used my crop'o'dile to add an eyelet through all the layers.  I then mounted the panel onto the cardfront with foam tape.  The eyelet then peeks through to the white cardblank, just adding a little bit a interest. 

This one was oxide inks - fozziled amber & candied apple, i added white gel pen highlights to the teasels. 

Purple & Peacock cosmic shimmer pixie powders

Red, orange & purple mica powders

Moss brusho powder

Vermillion & moss brusho powders

Items Used:
Woodware stamp - 'lino cut teasels'
MFT Dienamics pierced fishtail banner dies
Sentiment stamps
Various inks
White gel pen
Black card - payper box
5x7" cardblanks craftUK ltd

Thank you for all for stopping by.  I hope you all have a good weekend and keep warm with this colder weather.  

19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card designs ♥ them
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kate Jeffery said...

beautiful cards Emma
Kate x

Cherie said...

Aren't they pretty. The would look lovely as a set of three different coloured prints in frames.

meg said...

Beautiful cards Emma, all the colourways are gorgeous

EmmaT said...

Thanks Cherie, thats a good idea, ideal as a gift too. Emmax

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Emma, love them all

Janice said...

Stunning cards in every colour combo.
Janice x

ALI said...

Wow Emma these are beautiful x

Pam said...

This is a lovely stamp and I love the way you have used it with different backgrounds. I have something similar to these teasels in my garden - a sea thistle.
Pam x

Dawn Phillips said...

These are so gorgeous. I especially love the first one. It's so dramatic looking. Love Dawn x

Carole Pollard said...

Hi Finally got to comment on your lovely blog as I've not been around for a while life at home just got in the way. these are fabulous design such a striking design Love and hugs Carole x

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant design Emma, beautiful backgrounds and love the design. Gorgeous cards x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Emma just love your teasel cards … always strange to see how different cards turn out using the same stamp but different backgrounds and colours … well done … hope you are having a great weekend … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sian said...

A beautiful set of cards. I don't know which one I like best!

Sue - said...

I love all these cards Emma, simply gorgeous!

Lee said...

Beautiful.x

FridayFeeling said...

A beautiful set of cards, I love the different looks with your fabulous backgrounds.

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous set of cards Emma, I love mine it has pride of place on my shelf in my crafting room. Beautiful stamp, may have to see if I can find it and treat myself. Big hugs Kirsty. x

StephW said...

Wow that is a statement of a stamp! Love all the different colourways, great idea to add white highlights ... Steph x