Followers

Thursday 10 October 2019

Thankyou Cats

Good Morning everyone.

Today im sharing a little CAS thank you card i made for my new cat sitter who looked after my furry gang while I've been away on holiday.  All being rescues they all have various 'issues' but the wonderful lady did a marvellous job looking after them and my 6 hedgehogs.


Teal 5.5x5.5" square cardbase.  I die cut a square of white card which has punched holes around the edges.  I then stamped my cat stamp using a multi colour ink pad, using my stamp platform i was easily able to build up the ink to give a nice solid silouette.  I then stamped my sentiment with the same ink pad.  I then splashed on some of the ink to add interest to the background. 


A close up on my kitties, i had also used a blue fineliner and a ruler to add a line under the cats so that they aren't floating in midair. 



Showing my insert, i used another of the Katzelkraft cat stamps and a thank you stamp and the same ink pad. This stamp always reminds me of my little terror Suki, she so doesn't like people so digs in well if one has to pick her up, luckily after 4 patient years she is pretty good with me. Suki is very much a free spirit coming and going through the cat flap to suit her. 

Items Used:
Katzelkraft cat solo stamps 'Katz04&Katz02'
Stampin up curly cute sentiment stamp
Stampin up sassy salutations sentiment stamp
Tattered Lace square dies
Ink pad - Kaleidacolor - caribbean Sea
Payper box teal cardstock
CraftUK ltd smooth water card

I had a good holiday, although we had some rain most days much the same as back here in Cornwall but that didn't stop us getting out and about.  Now im back i must really get into Christmas cards seriously.  Thank you all for stopping by once again. Emmax


Id love to enter the following:


*****


*****

*****


*****






23 comments:

meg said...

great to read the story behind the card Emma, love the colours you used to stamp the cats, hope you had a great holiday

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Emma, not used this stamp for a while so thank you for reminding me I have it xx

Alison59 said...

Oooh what a fabulous stamp! Purrrrfect card Emma :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so beautiful Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

jimlynn said...

Emma, this is PRECIOUS!!! I love how you did the little kitties with the different colors inks. Precious card and it's perfect for the cat sitter too. Love it!
Lynn

Dreja said...

Ganz phantastisch!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Pam said...

I love the way you have used the ink pad on the stamp. I also have this stamp and must use it more often. It is a purrfect card for your cat sitter, I am pleased all went well with her and your furbabies. Sorry about all the rain for your holiday, but you are used to wearing flippers in Cornwall :)
Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness! What sweet kitty stamps inside and out! I love the ombre effect you've created with the inks. It's a darling card, and I know your kitty sitter will thoroughly enjoy it! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

StephW said...

Such wonderful cat stamps & gorgeous inking, fabulous card in it's simplicity ... Steph x

Nataliascraft said...

What a wonderful thank you card Emma, fab colours you used and cat images. Love the inside of the card too x

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant card. Love the use of a variegated ink pad. Love Dawn x

Kirsty said...

Fabulous card Emma, love the ombre effect cats, purrfect for the new sitter. Sorry to hear you had the rain too but glad you had a nice break away.Big hugs Kirsty. x x

ike said...

WoW ! That is paw-some. Such wonderful colours. :-)
I am glad your cat sitter coped - 6 Hedgepigs ??? How amazing. Are they pets or do you run some kind or Hedge rescue ?? :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jean S said...

Great card which I’m sure she’ll appreciate. Love colours Xx

ALI said...

Fab card for your cat sitter, sound like she did a great job x

pinkclover.cards said...

Love the colours on this card Emma and the cats too!
Glad to hear you had a good break.
Fatima x

Marjut said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the multi-coloured effect and the cat stamps are wonderful, the one you stamped on the inside of the card made me smile 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

FridayFeeling said...

Fabulous stamping - a really lovely card.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Emma...What a cute card for the cat sitter...and heggies!....hope your furry girls are all well...Joolsx

Kate Jeffery said...

a gorgeous card Emma
Kate x

Lisa J said...

This is a fabulous card and love that you decorated the inside too. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Heike said...

Eine klasse Karte!! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike