Followers

Thursday 30 April 2020

Hello

Good Morning everyone.

Today im sharing a couple of little hello cards, all made with left overs and i loved them.
I had the images coloured and cut out from a previous project and the little frames too.


Approx size 5x3.5".  I first stamped my images and coloured with inktense pencils and cut them out. My little rabbit here as glitter on his tail.  My frame was cut from white linen card, i then folded white linen card and cut to size for my base card.  I splashed on dots of ink in the same colours as my image to add just a little interest to the background and soften all the white. 
I added foam tape to the back of the scalloped frame and added to the middle of the cardbase.  I took the middle panel that comes out of the frame and coloured it with the same inks as the rabbit and slotted it back into the frame.  I then took a 2nd piece that comes out of the middle of the frames - (i have several left over from just using the frames on other projects)  
And after deciding where i would place my rabbit i stamped the greeting, this is using 2 different stamps, one is the happy thoughts and the hello is from a different set - this panel i attached at a angle.
I then gently shaped my rabbit and attached with glue gel.  Little gems added to finish.

Version 2 with a little piggie - this time i didn't add a coloured panel.  After stamping the greeting i attached that panel back in the middle of the frame.  Glossy accents added to the eye and again little gems to finish. 

Hopefully my little cards made the recipients smile a little as they did me while making them.

Items Used:
Katzelkraft farm animal stamps
Stitched scallop frame die
Simon Says stamps - circle sayings
Hello sentiment stamp - magazine freebie
Derwent Inktense pencils
CraftUk ltd white linen card.

Thank you all for stopping by once again and hello to those reading this at home - all my email followers👋😸  I hope you are all doing ok.  Stay safe.  Hugs Emmax





14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

2 super cute cards Emma, love them both xx

Babs said...

Hello Emma hope all is ok with you. What two cute and adorable cards you have created especially the little piggy one, I love the beautiful frame die . Stay safe.
Babs x

Alison59 said...

Aw what cute cards Emma :-)

meg said...

love the quirky colours you used on these fabulous stamps Emma

StephW said...

Love your two brightly coloured farm animals, such a lovely way to say 'hello' ... Steph x

ALI said...

Real fun cards Emma, great colouring x

jimlynn said...

I've got to get over and get some of those animals. SO cute and fun and I love your cards - all the way down to the glitter on the rabbits tail!
Lynn

Diane said...

What fun card designs Emma. Thanks for making me laugh.

Hugs Diane

Jenny D said...

Two fabulous cards, love the cute pig and rabbit. Jenny x

Kate Jeffery said...

gorgeous cards Emma
Kate x

Kirsty said...

Two fabulous cards, love the cheeky animals. I'm sure they will cheer the recipients up. Hope your keeping safe and well. Take care, big hugs Kirsty. x

Jean S said...

Gosh how did I miss these! Love them Emma xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Two fun cards. I love how you've offset your rabbit in the frame. What ever would we have done with all our leftover bits and old stash if we hadn't had lockdown. I think they would have found me buried under mine. Love Dawn x