Followers

Monday 27 July 2020

Christmas Dog


Good Morning everyone - a nice wet start to the week here

Well its not usual for me to start Christmas cards so early but i guess having had more craft time lately im upto date with birthdays....i was trying out my new Katzelkraft stamp - this fab little doggie, ive teamed him up with an acetate cardblank.


A6 cardblank - made from this really dotty printed acetate - no idea where it came from just one of those things i found in my stash!  I used a piece of blue paper for my insert and folded it patterned side out so it shows through the acetate as a sky.
I stamped the dog onto white card and added colour with my inktense pencils, i then fussy cut him out.  I die cut a curved border die from white card for a snowy ground for him to stand on.   I stamped the sentiment on this fab christmas tree die cuts - i was sent them by a friend so no idea of the make - as the white didn't match my own i add a little brown and green to the tree and added glitter glue.  I added a few dots of glitter to the sky to add to the snow effect.

Close up on little doggie - i added gold glitter to his bell and white to his hat

Items Used:
Katzelkraft stamp - 'Christmas stamp' SOLO145
Clearly besotted sentiment stamps
MFT stitched curved edge die
Scallop frame die
Tree die cut - brand unknown
Dotty acetate
CraftUK white linen card
Ranger stickles glitter glue - Diamond, gold, frosted lace

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope its a good week for you. Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:


***

***

***

***



22 comments:

Alison59 said...

Aw this is cute Emma :-)

JanR said...

Fab card! Loving that dotty background and that wonderful tree! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a great image and a wonderful card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

you created an amazing card Emma, love your background the die cut sign but most of all that dog and his fun coat and hat

Jean S said...

Love it!! How cut is the wee dog��x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Emma ... just loving your little sausage dog christmas card ... love his woolly jumper ... my dear Mum had two sausage dogs Sasha and Fritz when she was alive ... I have just finished my birthday cards until September so was thinking about starting my cards ... you have given me the push lol hope you are well happy crafting and love sandy xx

Diane said...

Just fabulous, what a delightful design.

Hugs Diane

Deb said...

Absolutely amazing card! Love the design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Jenny D said...

Fabulous card, love the background and the dog in his cosy jumper! love Jenny x

Kirsty said...

Fabulous card Emma, love your cute dog. Big hugs Kirsty. x

gwen70 said...

Womderful card, love the little dog xx

StephW said...

Wonderful festive Dachshund trotting off to deliver his card in the snow! Love the sentiment die cut tree too ... Steph x

Dawn Phillips said...

Love it. Such a brilliant idea to use an acetate card blank. It looks amazing with the blue behind. Love Dawn x

pinkclover.cards said...

Great card Emma. What a cute sausage dog!
Fatima x

ALI said...

Oh wow this is beautiful!

Kate Jeffery said...

a brilliant xmas card Emma
Kate x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card and sweet dog. Thank you for joining us on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge

Danka
Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

Denise Fletcher said...

LOVE this one! Save it please for ME ME Me for Xmas Emma!

Shona Erlenborn said...

That sausage dog looks 3D! What a great little card. Thanks for joining us over at the challenge at Christmas Craft Creations.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, super cute! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sweet Stampin'. Come play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Nozomi Design said...

Well, now you've made one I'm DEFINITELY the last carfter in the entire world to start making Christmas cards! Haha! Love this! His sweater looks exactly like the one I knitted for my dog last winter! I love it when you find some forgotten thing in your stash that is just right for the piece you are working on! x

Lady Joyful said...

Fantastic design, and such a sweet image! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT