Followers

Thursday 23 July 2020

Snails


Good Morning all.

Today im sharing a little simple one layer card for a friend having a hard time, i used my new snail stamps from Lavinia and an ombre ink pad - hopefully it gives my friend a little smile.


DL cardblank (approx 4x8") - After folding my card i die cut a scalloped border from the end to just add a little interest.  Using my stamp platform i simply stamped as many snails along the card as i could, i did the back for the card too.  I then took 3 small sentiments and stamped along the bottom - hugs&love, hang in there & sending good vibes.  I then stamped a little dragonfly and sun.  A little touch of glitter glue to finish.

Just showing how i did the back of the card too

and my insert using the 2nd snail in the stamp set and a nice big hugs stamp

Items Used:
Lavinia Snails & dragonfly stamps
Carabelle sun stamp - zinouk in jardin
Katzelkraft hugs stamp
little sentiment stamps
MFT scalloped edge die
ink pad - kaleidacolor 'carribean sea'

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a good day.  Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:


20 comments:

Nozomi Design said...

I love those stamps! I'm fascinated by the snails and slugs in this country. They are HUGE compared to the ones you see in Japan! I like how you've combined the sentiments, like a trail of words the snails have left behind them! Hope your friend feels better. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous design Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

A fabulous card love the colours you used for the snails, hope it made your friend smile

Alison59 said...

Aw how cute Emma, your friend will love it :-)

StephW said...

Oh my we've gone from beetles on my blog to snails on yours! Love your ombre colours it makes the snails more friendly I think! Love your design and the stamping inside will surely bring a smile ... Steph x

Carole Pollard said...

Super design just love how the design goes to the back of the card great idea Love and hugs Carole x

Buffy said...

Lovely stamping, adorable snails.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Buffy (DT) x

Liz said...

Love this design, what a super card. xx

ALI said...

That's beautiful and very thoughtful x

Jenny D said...

Beautiful card love the trail of snails across the card and such a pretty colour. Your friend will love it. Jenny x

pinkclover.cards said...

Love the design and colours Emma. The scalloped edge is a nice touch.
Have a good weekend.
Fatima x

Jean S said...

That’s just lovely Emma, I’m sure it would gift them a lift when they got it loving the colours xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Emma and love the ombre effect is beautiful design xx

Diane said...

Lovely scalloped edges and adorable design Emma.

Hugs Diane

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a lovely card with so many little details. I love the scalloped end. I hope your friend is ok. Love Dawn x

Rene said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Kirsty said...

What a beautiful card Emma, I'm sure this will cheer your friend up. Big hugs Kirsty. x

gwen70 said...

Don't know how I missed this one but it's gorgeous xx

Kate Jeffery said...

a gorgeous card Emma
Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the coloured snails-my daughter has a giant African snail as a pet?.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x