Followers

Thursday 5 November 2020

Pack of huggable dogs

Good Morning everyone.

Today is a fun set of cards, they are very mini, i got the die set for childrens birthdays but as the arms fold in i thought they would make lovely little hug and get well cards.  


Approx size 4x4"   I die cut all the elements from kraft card and coloured with alcohol markers. I folded a piece of kraft card in half and set the dog body die over the edge and cut so that i had a shaped cardbase, i attached the first kraft dog to the front of this base card and added all the little elements, so flat and some with glue gel for dimension.  I used a fab set of sentiment stamps from Clearly besotted which fit perfectly in the tummy area.  I folded the arms in gently along the score lines.
A close up of one little doggy

Showing it side on how the arms are coming forwards and they do fold all the way in to touch his tummy. 

Items Used:
Critter hugger die set
Clearly besotted sentiment stamps 'mini calligraphy'
Kraft card
Alcohol markers 

Id love to enter the following:

***


***

***

***

***











 

17 comments:

Babs said...

I have been lucky to have received one of these adorable cards from Emma thank you so much. He has pride of place on my mantle piece so every time I look up I can see him and smile.
Babs x

gwen70 said...

Such a great idea, perfect for the present times. xx

Jean S said...

Aw Emma, they are just lovely and cute what a great idea,
a wee card that will give the person a smile xx

meg said...

They are adorable Emma a wonderful card for someone in need of a hug

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

they are fantastic Emma
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Oooh Emma, you are so clever. How adorable :-)

Kate Jeffery said...

gorgeous cards Emma
Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh golly, these wee guys would really cheer you up!! What great cards, Hazelxx

crafty-stamper said...

Awww these are gorgeous and make perfect get well cards
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a great idea. Love Dawn x

Kirsty said...

These are amazing Emma and would bring a smile to anyone's face, love them all. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Nozomi said...

Fabulous! We could all do with some hugs, right now! x

Kathryn @MandalaMeadow said...

I'd love a hug, please! So cute. I'm sure they'd put a smile on anyone who receives one's face.

StephW said...

Awww fabulous characters, love the accent colours, what a great way to send a hug! Steph x

Heike said...

Die sind ja lustig. Ich bin begeistert. Super gemacht. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

Viele Grüße
Heike

Dreja said...

Ach wie süß. Toll gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute cards. Thank you for joining the 2 Crafty Critters challenge. Hope to see you next time.