Followers

Monday 21 December 2020

Merry Christmas

Good Morning everyone.


As my regular followers will know I've been playing with craft wire and beads alot this year so decided to make myself a little wire wreath. 
 I used a 7" copper wreath ring for the base and wrapped with copper and bronze tone wires - great to use up all the little bits i had left over.  I then added beads in red, green, bronze and gold.  I wrapped a small battery micro light kit around the wreath tying the battery pack to the back which is hidden by the beads.  I then glued my Mr & Mrs Gnome ornaments on top of the battery pack.  Just a bit of fun and very simple - looks great all lit up.

Close up on beads and gnomes - ive used beads with different finishes so they react differently when the light hits them

Lit up in the daytime (night time below) - i only had a coloured light set in so its blue, green, red & yellow lights

Just showing the back where the battery pack is  - its only a cheap set from poundland .  Ive had my gnomes a few years


Just showing it at night in the window all lit up

Thank you to all of you for all your comments and support on my blog and creations this year - i appreciate every one of you taking the time.  This year my crafting has definitely kept me going and ive certainly got more into stamping and building up little pictures and scenes.  Lets hope next year is an improvement on this one.  Despite the new rules i do hope you can all enjoy a little Christmas as best as possible.  Stay safe everyone, keep calm and carry on crafting. 

Wishing you all A Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year. Emmax





 

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW! this is stunning lots of love going into this wreath
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Lovely! Happy Christmas Emma :-)

gwen70 said...

This is beautiful Emma, I wouldn't know where to start xx

meg said...

A fabulous wreath Emma,love your embellishments and lights

Diane said...

Super cute wreath Emma and what a fun idea.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and New Year and and let's hope next year is normal.

Hugs Diane

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I love this, What a great make. I have wee gnomes like yours on my tree, think they are some of my fav decorations. Stay Safe, Hazelxx

Jean S said...

It’s excellent Emma! Im sure. It be lovely at your window xxx

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is the epitome of darling! What a sweet, happiness sparking gem of a holiday season project.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Kate Jeffery said...

this looks stunning Emma
Kate x

ALI said...

That is so cute and clever Emma!

Jenny D said...

Fabulous Christmas wreath, love it! Jenny x

StephW said...

A fabulous creation Emma love your gnome characters & the colourful beads to brighten up your Christmas ... wishing you a Happy Healthy New Year ... Steph x