Followers

Monday 18 January 2021

All at sea

Good Morning everyone

Today im sharing 3 cards i made with my Christmas present - these aall&create stamps - love the sea theme.  Here i just used backgrounds id made before and left the creatures white so they stood out against the colourful backgrounds.


A thank you card for my Uncle

A6 white cardblank.  After picking my background - this one is oxide inks (pistachio & ocean) i die cut the scalloped frame die, on the middle panel i then stamped the image in black and then die cut the tim holtz die from the middle - i thought the little holes could be bubbles.  I then attached a piece of silver mirror card to the back and attached to the middle of the card.  I added foam tape to the back of the frame and attached that.  I stamped the image twice more and just cut out the octopus on one and just the hat on the second one and added colour to the hat.  I then added them to the base card.  Stamped sentiment to finish.

Showing it stood up - please ignore my face showing in the mirror card in the background - getting a good photo was not easy😁



Version 2 is using the whale stamp exactly the same way for a little hello friend card


Version 3 - the seahorse stamp is much smaller so i used a smaller scalloped frame die for a 3x5" card.  This background again from the 'pile' is brushos and pixie powders so has a lovely shimmer. Glossy accents 'water drops' added to embellish. 

Items Used:
aall&create stamps #390 sea life
Sentiment stamps
Tim Holtz Mixed Media die set
Scalloped frame die set
CraftUK ltd white card
Brusho's & Pixie powders
Oxide inks
Glossy accents

Thank yo all for stopping by and all your amazing comments on my mums birthday bee card.  Stay safe. Hugs Emmax

***

Id love to enter the following with the octopus card:






 

23 comments:

Chris said...

A fabulous selection of creative cards, gorgeous stamps, love the colourful backgrounds.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

meg said...

Three beauties Emma,love the background colours,perfect for your sea scape and stamps

gwen70 said...

Love this set of stamps Emma. I treated myself to them just before Christmas. I made Rachels Christmas card with the octopus and put a Xmas hat on it. Great cards you have made. Love them xx

Wendy L said...

A great set of cards, thank you for joining us at Allsorts and at MAWTT, xx

Diane said...

Super cute selection of sea creatures and colors Emma.

Hugs diane

brenda said...

Such fun and colourful creations, thanks so much for sharing 'Something New' with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kate Jeffery said...

brilliant cards Emma
Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

What delightful cards Emma :-)

Denise Fletcher said...

Love this style of card Emma xx Hope you're well xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

What eye-catching, thoroughly fantastic cards. Leaving the stamped image au naturel works superbly here.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

ALI said...

Wonderful selection Emma those stamps are lovely x

Jean S said...

3 super. And different cards Emma, Jxx

StephW said...

Fabulous under water backgrounds for these wonderful sea creatures, I'm still drawn to the seahorse! Steph x

Furrbster said...

Fabulous cards,

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Goga said...

Beautiful selection. Cards are stunning. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge, Goga

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant set of cards Emma, fabulous designs x

Jenny D said...

Fabulous cards Emma, love each design. Jenny x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these cards are all great, I love the Octopus!! He looks great in his hat. I got some pixie powders just before Christmas, must have a wee play!! Hazelxx

Andreja said...

What a beautiful cards you made :-))
Thanks for joining us at the The Male Room Craft Challenge ❤️ Hope to see you at the next challenge, too.

Kirsty said...

Brilliant selection of cards Emma, love my version that I received. Love how you do the frames from the same piece of inky card. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Nozomi said...

I love seaworld designs and these are wonderful. I'm sure your uncle was really pleased with it. x

Helen said...

A great range of cards - fabulous designs.

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x