Followers

Thursday 14 January 2021

Suncatchers

Morning everyone.  Thank you for all your amazing comments on my mums birthday bee card.

Today im sharing the beaded suncatcher i made for her birthday


5" in size.  I thought these yellow beads looked a bit like daffodils which are one of her fav flowers, i teamed them up with some little blue beads for contrast which i also thought looked a bit like forget-me-knots and a little swallow charm to finish - Bring on Spring😁

I started with a metal dream catch base hoop to wrap with wires around, blue for the sky and green for the ground.  I used half-hard wire for the flowers so they stand up well.

This one i made for my Uncle for Christmas - its a small 3" circle.  A little poppy field with blue raindrop beads.

 I was pleased with both of them as was something a bit different using the craftwire and beads for me and kept me busy/quiet last lockdown.  This lockdown im still awaiting my mojo to return from its Christmas holiday😊


I hope you all have a good end to the week and weekend.  Stay safe. Hugs Emmax



 

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow these are absolutely stunning Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

Two beautiful makes Emma, a lovely reminder that Spring isn't that far away

Alison59 said...

WOW Emma these are stunning:-) Do yousell them?

Kate Jeffery said...

beautiful sun catchers Emma
Kate x

gwen70 said...

These are stunning Emma xx

Jenny D said...

Wow Stunning sun catches, love both designs! Jenny x X

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are both amazing!! I think everyones mojo has gone off to its own wee lockdown party!!! Hope you have a super weekend, Hazelxx

Denise Fletcher said...

Oh Emma these are SO pretty! Why dont you sell them? I would buy one!

Diane said...

Wow what lovely beaded sun catchers Emma.

Hugs diane

Jean S said...

They ARE gorgeous!!! Xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Dazzlingly gorgeous! These are so sweet, creative, and enchantingly lovely.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Kirsty said...

These are both just beautiful, love how you have used the coloured wire to make a scene. Mine is gorgeous and is in my crafting room window next to my robin. Thank you, big hugs Kirsty. x

StephW said...

Love the way the stems crisscross each other and the flowers reach up toward the sky, beautiful work! Steph x

ALI said...

Just stunning Emma, really stunning!

Nozomi said...

Wow, these are stunning, Emma! Your mum must have loved them. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and the whole thing is more interesting than your average dream catcher. Feeling very inspired, as I usually do when I visit your page! x