Followers

Thursday 25 February 2021

Spring Chickens

Good Morning everyone

Today is a fun set of cards using Aall&create chicken fun stamps


For this 1st card i kept thinking the main chicken looked like it was doing some Irish dancing, of course i had to add one poor chicken that has missed its step😀
 I cut a piece of white card to fit my base and added blue and green distress inks for my sky & grass.  I stamped the chickens on white card, watercoloured with distress oxide inks in rainbow colours and cut them all out and added them to the base with glue gel.  I added glossy accents to their eyes. I added some shadow under them and some details to the grass with fine liner pens and paint pens.  Printed sentiment to finish.



and card 2 is using all the chickens in the set which i made for my Nieces birthday which is today - i can't believe she is now 3, she loves her animals and spending time with the chickens.  I die cut her name and the sentiment from white and navy cardstock.

Items Used:
Aall& Create stamps - #407 chicken dance
Distress inks tumbled glass, twisted citron, clover
Oxide inks Candied apple, marmalade, lemonade, lucky clover, salty ocean, wilted violet
Alpha dies
Sizzix bird-day sentiment die

Thank you all for stopping by and all your amazing comments on my glimmer of light card. Stay safe.  Hugs Emmax



Id love to enter the following:


***

***









 

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fabulous cards
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Irish dancing - ha ha made me giggle. Two super cards Emma :-)

Gina's Cards said...

Such a brilliant fun card. Love the irish dancing chickens and fabulous colours too. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant cards and love the fabulous dancing chickens
Carol x

meg said...

Your cards made me smile this evening love your bright colourful dancing chicks

gwen70 said...

You gave me a laugh this morning Emma, brilliant card love it xx

StephW said...

Super fun & bright creations, love your vibrant colours ... Steph x

Kirsty said...

Love both of these but especially the Irish dancing chickens, only you would come up with that, lol. Brilliant as usual and love the backgrounds to. Glad your feeling better. Big hugs Kirsty. x

ALI said...

Fabulous fun cards, great images! x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Super fun cards! So upbeat and smile-inducingly charming.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Kate Jeffery said...

two brilliant cards Emma
Kate x

Jean S said...

They are brilliant made me smile ...loving the colours xx

pinkclover.cards said...

What fun cards Emma! Love those dancing chickens!! Definitely bought a smile to my face.
Take care. Fatima x