Followers

Monday 29 March 2021

Easter Chicks

Good Morning everyone

Today is a batch of little Easter cards using the fab chicken dance stamps from aall&create


Approx size 3.5x5"  I first die cut the inverted scallop frame and on the middle panel that falls out i added a simple grass & sky with wink of stella pens, scribbling them on my craft mat, spritzing with water and dipping my cardstock into it.   I stamped the chickens, watercoloured with oxide inks and cut them out. I used a little oval die for my eggs, cut from white card with ink speckles on them.  
I added the frame with foam tape and added the background in flat.  Attached the chicks and eggs.  Stamped sentiment and glossy accents on the chicks eyes to finish.








I couldn't help but be happy making this batch of cards with these funky chickens.

Items Used:
Aall&create chicken dance stamps
Clearly besotted sentiment stamp
Scalloped frame die
Oval die
Wink of stella pens 
Distress Oxide inks - lemonade, persimmon, peacock, raspberry, lilac, citron, 

Thank you all for stopping by and all your amazing comments.  I hope its a good week for you all.  Heading into April - its scary how fast the months pass.  Stay safe. Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following with my first card:


***

***

***










 

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful fun cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards Emma....the images made me smile....Joolsx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Easter cards and love the fabulous dancing chooks
Carol x

Uschi said...

Those hens are really funny. You succeeded in doing a very nice background and a very nice picture frame as well. Thank you for joining the new EAC Challenge
Hugs Uschi

pinkclover.cards said...

Love these Emma! They certainly brought a smile to my face.
Fatima x

meg said...

You create the most amazing fun cards Emma,love the dancing chickens

Dawn Phillips said...

These are such quirky fun cards. I love them. Love Dawn x

Alison59 said...

Aw super cute cards Emma :-)

Jean S said...

Such fun cards Emma, they are great xx

Kate Jeffery said...

gorgeous cards Emma
Kate x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards Emma, love the stamps xx

Denise Fletcher said...

Such colourful cards for Easter! Love those chicks!

Witchcrafted Life said...

These are thoroughly fantastic! Love the speckled eggs featured throughout.

Joyful Easter wishes, my friend! May you have a sunny, relaxing, and very happy holiday long weekend.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Kirsty said...

Fabulous selection of cards Emma, loving mine that is sitting on the mantlepiece. Made me giggle so much I've ordered these chicken stamps as I found them in an Easter sale. Thank you again for my card. Big hugs Kirsty. x