Followers

Monday 26 April 2021

Kraft Poppies

Good Morning everyone

This kraft card had beautiful printed poppies on it so i decided to colour them in.  It was an old paper pad from B&M called vintage baroque


Card approx 6.5x6.5"..  I coloured the poppies with Derwent inktense pencils and used a grey alcohol marker for the background.  I die cut with my spellbinders grand labels 1.  I then used a smaller scalloped labels 1 and die cut 2 panels from the middle of this piece.  I die cut a larger fancy labels 1, and then attached the outside of my poppy panel with foam tape, then the middle size i added back in glued flat and the very middle piece i added on foam tape again, making sure the pattern lines up each time  - i did this just to add some interest to my poppy panel.   I stamped the sentiment on a smaller kraft square and added with foam tape to the middle. 

Butterflies die cut from kraft card with a gem centre to finish. I then die cut the largest grand label1 from kraft card, folded this is half to act as my cardbase and then attached  the poppy panel.

Showing it side on and how it stands up.  You can also make out my layers in the poppies better here.



Items Used:
Kraft paper pad - B&M 'vintage baroque'
Kraft card
Spellbinders grand labels1, scalloped labels 1
Circle die
MFT birthday circle die
Sizzix butterfly dies
Clearly besotted sentiment stamp
Derwent inktense pencils
Kuratake wink of stella pens

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope you are all holding in there. Hugs Emmaxx




Id love to enter the following:


***




 

18 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love the shape Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card Emma, so pretty xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the poppies and the shape. Jenny x

meg said...

A fabulous shaped card Emma,the colours are so beautiful

Jean S said...

How lovely Emma xxx

Diane said...

Wow Emma, what a stunning card design, colors and die cut.

Hugs Diane

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW Emma this is stunning, what a beautiful make. Hope alls well, Hazel xx

StephW said...

Love these vintage poppies, the card design is fab! Steph x

Creaine said...

Love this!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

ALI said...

Now that is beautiful and your colouring on kraft card is amazing x

cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Flowers Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. I love it.

Uschi said...

I really love the red poppies and yours are coloured fantastically. The butterflies make your card perfect. I also like the vintage design. Your card is just perfect. Thank you for joining the running EAC Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely. I think I have that pad. Thanks for the inspiration. Love Dawn x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Beguillingly gorgeous! Swoon!!! Nothing quite like the classic, instant charm and beauty of kraft CS.

Kirsty said...

Beautiful card Emma, love the colouring and how you make your card bases. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Kate Jeffery said...

a beautiful card Emma
Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and P.paper love the die-cut shape
Carol x