Followers

Thursday 8 April 2021

Poultry in Motion

Good Morning everyone

Today is a large card using the Pink Ink Cockerel stamp.  He is a rather fabulous bird.

Card approx 8x9"  I first stamped the cockerel and coloured with inktense pencils and then cut him out. 
I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped the feathers and flowers from the set all over with a ombre ink pad.  I then die cut a large oval from the middle.  I also die cut an oval silver holographic card which i attached to the inside of my outside panel as a frame, added foam tape to the back and added to the base card.  The oval i cut from the middle i added back in place but flat - this added a frame for my cockerel to stand in.
I shaped the cockerel and attached him with glue gel to the middle.  I stamped the flowers onto pre-coloured red card  - picking up on the red in of his wattles.  I then cut them out and arranged around the oval. Stamped the pun and cut out and added enamel dots to the flowers to finish.



Just a close up of Mr Cockerel.

Items Used:
Pink Ink Stamps - 'Henpecked'
XL oval dies
Ombre inkpad
Inktense pencils
Ombre Kaleidacolor ink pad - caribbean sea

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:






 

16 comments:

meg said...

He is a truly majestic cockerel,a fabulous background and layout to showcase him perfectly

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and colouring Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Great card Emma, the cockerel gave me a smile xx

Alison59 said...

Great fun card Emma :-)

ALI said...

What a fun card, hope he is friendlier than our cockerel...lol

Miriam said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

Nataliascraft said...

What a fabulous image, love the colours and your card is gorgeous xx

Jean S said...

What a Brill card Emma, made me smile this morning xx

Kirsty said...

Fabulous card Emma, love the amazing Cockeral, he's a stunner. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Dawn Phillips said...

He's a stunner and I think he's got attitude too. Just brilliant. Love Dawn x

StephW said...

Fantastic & colourful Mr Cockerel! Such a great stamped setting you've made for him too ... Steph x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh my word, isn't he though?! What an awesome bird to star on this equally terrific greeting.

Autumn Zenith ๐Ÿงก Witchcrafted Life

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and absolutely fabulous cockerel-brilliant colouring and background
Carol x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card....he is a big boy! the image and the colours Joolsx

Kate Jeffery said...

a fantastic card Emma
Kate x

Let's Art Journal said...

What a beautiful card! That cockerel is fabulous and so beautifully coloured - love it ๐Ÿ˜€. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs, Jo x