Followers

Monday 24 May 2021

Turtley Awesome

Good Morning everyone.  

Today is another pink ink stamp...my new addiction i think😀  Ive made a card with an acetate window



A5 dark green cardbase.  I first die cut an aperture in the middle of my base using spellbinders grand labels4, i then cut a piece of white card to fit and got stamping with seaweed stamps from the stamp set using an ombre inkpad.  I stamped some little bubbles at the top with grey ink.  I then stamped more seaweed on white card and cut out.  The shells were all stamped on little off cuts of coloured papers and cut out. 
I added acetate to the inside front of the card and a lovely patterned paper insert from a paper pad from the works that i felt looks like more seaweed.
I then stamped my turtle and coloured with inktense pencils and cut out.  I added glossy accents to the shell.  I added her to the card front and arranged the seaweed and shells around her.  I then stamped the sentiment from the set, cut out and attached to finish.

Items Used:
Pink Ink stamps 'sea turtle'
Spellbinders Grand Labels 4 dies
Ombre ink pad
Paper pad make & create 'fresh feeling' - the works
Derwent Inktense pencils
CraftUk ltd smooth white card
Dark green cardstock

Thank you all for stopping by.  I hope you have a good week. Hugs Emmax



Id love to enter the following:

***

***







 

18 comments:

meg said...

An absolutely exquisite card Emma,love the underwater scene you created for that fabulous beautifully coloured turtle

Kate Jeffery said...

a fantastic card Emma
Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely fabulous card love the beautifully coloured Turtle through the aperture
Carol x

gwen70 said...

Wow Emma, wonderful card, love the turtle stamp. xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love the colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Diane said...

Wow Emma, what a wonderful ocean scene, colors and fabulous design.

Hugs diane

Jenny D said...

Fabulous card, love the colourful turtle and the depth you have created to look as though he/she is swimming. Also love all the details and the pretty shells. Jenny x

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous card. Love the vibrant colors you used.

Hazel (Didos) said...

I can see why you are addicted, they make such beautiful cards. Love the colours you have gone for, Hazelxx

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous card Emma - love the turtle.
Fatima x

ALI said...

Beautiful, love the colours you've used.

StephW said...

Fabulous creation you've made your turtle look so pretty ... Steph x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is stunning. It must have taken ages with all that lovely detail. Love Dawn x

Witchcrafted Life said...

This gorgeous card more than lives up to its sentiment. What a stunning aquatic life themed greeting.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, love this xx

Kirsty said...

As the cards says, this is "Turtley Awesome" Emma, just love the card and this stamp. Fabulous design. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni