Followers

Monday 21 June 2021

Birthday Sheep Stepper card

Good Morning everyone

I was asked to make a card for a female who loves sheep and knitting, after alot of thinking this is what i came up with.


I die cut the presscut stepper card from white cardstock and folded all the score lines.  I die cut the panels from a pale green card and then used a purl embossing folder on them to get the knitting theme in and inked the edges with lucky clover distress ink.  I attached them to the base.  I stamped and watercoloured the sheep with oxide inks - i wanted them to be colourful.  I cut them out and attached to the base with glue gel.  Computer printed sentiment die cut into a speech bubble.  I added little buttons to embellish - again picking up on the knitting theme. 


A close up of the flock.  Of course i added glossy accents to their eyes.

Items Used:
Katzelkraft farm animal stamps
Presscut stepper die
Crafters companion purl embossing folder
Distress Oxide inks - raspberry, persimmon, citron, denim, lemonade

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope you all have a good week. Emmax


Id love to enter the following:

***

***

***








 

17 comments:

meg said...

Your brilliant card made me smile,love the knitted effect on the background but my eye was immediately drawn to the beautifully coloured flock of sheep,they are stunning

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous fun card.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is fab, what a cute wee card, I love the colours you have gone for with the sheep. Hazelxx

StephW said...

Love your colourful flock of sheep, such a fun card! Steph x

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and love the colourful sheep
Carol x

Jenny D said...

Fabulous stepper card Ewe've made! Love the bight colours and the sheep look full of mischief! Jenny x

pinkclover.cards said...

Fabulous card Emma. As always, it brought a smile to my face! Those sheep are definitely up to no good!
Fatima x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Emma, so bright and cheerful xx

ALI said...

Ewe did good Emma, brilliant card.

Stephanie said...

Such a cool card - love the sheeps! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
Hugs and good luck
Stephanie Klein
DT bastel-traum challenge

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant. Looks like their wool is ready dyed. It made me smile. Love Dawn x

Kirsty said...

Fabulous card Emma, love it. Those sheep always make me chuckle, such crazy characters. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Jean S said...

An other one of your cards Emma that makes us smile. Brilliant!! Xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Super-duper fun stepper card! Love the cheeky grins on those darling sheep.

Wishing you a sunny, fantastic first weekend of summer, dear Emma!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Kate Jeffery said...

a fabulous card Emma
Kate x

Donna said...

Beautiful and fun card Emma!

Diane said...

What a great card design.

Hugs Diane