Followers

Monday 28 June 2021

Turtle shaker card

Good Morning all

Now this card has swam to its new home i can share it. Its the last project for now with the fab pink ink turtle stamps.  Ive made a shaker card for a friends birthday.


From navy cardstock using spellbinders grand labels 4 i made my cardbase, then die cut a frame from white card and attached acetate to the back and then foam tape.  I cut a panel from blue brusho inked cardstock and stamped some fish and seaweed, i attached this to the middle of my navy base case, added micro beads, sequins and glitter for my shaker bits and then added my white acetate panel on top.
I then stamped the turtles and coloured with inktense pencils and cut out.  The shells were stamped onto scraps of paper and cut out. Seaweed stamped with an ombre inkpad and also black and cut out.  I then got arranging my scene.  Stamped sentiment cut out for finish. 


A close up on my turtle, i added glossy accents to the turtle shells. 


This shows how the cardbase is constructed.  I took one of the navy labels 4 and folded in half longways, i then attached a second one to the front.  

Items Used:
Pink Ink stamp - sea turtle
Spellbinders grand labels 4 dies
Brusho's
Inktense pencils



Thank you all for stopping by.  I hope you  all have a good week.  Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:

***

***







 

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Absolutely stunning card Emma, I adore it. I have tried a shaker card but think I am going weong somewhere as a lot of the sequins etc stick to the foam tape xx

meg said...

A stunning detailed project as always Emma,the shaker element and stamped images are beautiful

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card,I love these pink ink stamps and great colouring
Carol x

Dawn Phillips said...

It certainly is awesome. Love Dawn x

Kate Jeffery said...

a fantastic card Emma
Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW, this is amazing!! What a stunning card, I love the depth and dimension you have added to it. Bet it is well loved by the recipient, hope alls well, Hazel xx

Creaine said...

Love this!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

StephW said...

Amazing creation Emma, one lucky recipient! Steph x

Jenny D said...

Stunning card Emma! Love the depth you have created, the turtle stamps are fabulous. Jenny x

Jean S said...

A fabulous shaker card Emma xx

pinkclover.cards said...

Fabulous card Emma. Your colours are so vibrant and I love all the underwater detail.
Fatima x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Magnificently beautiful! This feels like an awesome tropical vacation scuba diving trip rendered in card form. Sooo stunning!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Diane said...

Absolutely stunning card Emma.

Hugs Diane

Kirsty said...

Wonderful card Emma, just love all the details you have on your Ocean scenes. Beautiful as always, big hugs Kirsty. x