Followers

Monday 7 June 2021

Magnifipheasant Fathers Day

 Good Morning everyone.


Today im sharing the card ive made for my dad for Fathers day - another Pink Ink stamp set😊 My parents have alot of pheasants around them and even a few that visit the bird feeding area & nesting in the garden so i thought this Image apt.

8x8 Dark green base card.  I cut a piece of white card to fit and stamped all the feathers from the stamp set with a Ombre ink pad, i then attached to the base.  I took a brusho&pixie powder background id made on the 6" round gelli plate and stamped the flower from the set in grey around the bottom edge.  I added to the base and added a circular frame die cut from white and green cardstock with foam tape. 

I then stamped the pheasant and coloured with inktense pencils and cut him out.  I stamped some feathers from the set and also a stampin up set and cut them out.  I attached them into the frame adding some real feathers to the tail area as well.  

I then stamped the sentiment and added a stampin up pheasant stamp to look like he was stood on top of the sentiment.  I cut this out and mounted onto dark green card and then the base. 


A close up on the pheasant, I added glossy accents to his eye

Items Used:
Pink Ink stamp - 'magnifipheasant'
Stampin up - 'fine feathers', 'walk in the wild'
Grand circle dies
Brushos & pixie powders
Kaleidacolor ombre ink pad 'cappuccino Delight'
Derwent inktense pencils
White & Dark green cardstock
Feathers



Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope you all have a good week.  Hugs Emmax



Id love to enter the following:

***

***

***

***










19 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Fathers Day card and love the beautifully coloured pheasant against the Brusho background
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW, Emma this is amazing!! What a stunning card. I love seeing pheasants out and about. Beautiful birds. Hope alls well, Hazel xx

StephW said...

Your pheasant is indeed magnificent, love the real feathers too! Steph x

meg said...

You captured the pheasant's colours beautifully Emma, a fabulous image teamed with a gorgeous stamped images and embellishments

Chris said...

Wow- that's a fabulous pheasant stamp! Brilliant design and beautiful colouring- thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.
Chris
x

Lady Joyful said...

This is a wonderful design! The repeat stamping really looks like a patterned paper, and the colours of the brusho background work beautifully. Very well done. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

MortiCraft said...

I love that pheasant stamp from Pink Ink! You’ve done a fantastic job with your card. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Chrissy said...

Such an awesome card with those bright colours and handsome bird, I love it..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jean S said...

Fantastic card I sure he’ll love it xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

oh haha that sentiment made me giggle. great card. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

ALI said...

Fabulous card and sentiment, he will love it"

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

Denise Fletcher said...

Wow! Thats a stunning creation, Emma!

Brenda said...

This is a gorgeous card with so many beautiful pieces to look at. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CRAFT Challenge!

Kirsty said...

It is truly magnificent Emma, love it. Fab design, love his proper tail feathers too. Big hugs Kirsty. x

pinkclover.cards said...

Fabulous Emma. It certainly is a magnifipheasant bird. Love the coloured detail in his feathers.
Fatima x

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is thoroughly fabulous! I just love cards like this that feature imagery we don't see every day in the paper crafting world.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Sari / Granne said...

What a perfect image for your dad then, great coloring and love all the feathers on back and great sentiment. Thank you for joining The Male Room Dads and Granddads -challenge, I hope you'll come and join our new Christmas in July -challenge too.