Followers

Thursday 3 June 2021

Twist n pop - under the sea

Good Morning everyone

Today im sharing my 2nd twist and pop card that I made for my sister in laws birthday.  I went with a seaside/ocean theme this time, teaming stamps up with a lovely Kaisercraft paper pad.  I was lucky enough last year to win a challenge and a voucher for Visible Image stamps so i bought the fab 'dare to swim' set.

Card size 6x5"  The front of the card, just using a paper and elements from the paper pad matted onto navy cardstock

And here it opens up.  I cut panels from the paper pad to fit the pop up sections and the top & bottom of the card and then i stamped onto them using the little fish in blue and bubbles with silver paint, inked the edges and attached to the card.  To the top and bottom i added paper ribbons that came in the paper pad and then a die cut white circle to the bottom for the greeting.
I then stamped the jellyfish and sea weed from the set, along with some shells, starfish & small seahorse using other stamps from my stash, i then coloured them all in and cut them out and got arranging.



I added touches of glitter glue to the little circles on the jellyfish


The little seahorse is hiding among the seaweed

Just showing how it all folds up - very clever.  I used instructions from here which were easy to follow and fit an A4 sheet. 

and a little 5x5" card made with all the left overs with a lovely paper from the kaisercraft paper pad


Items Used:
Visible Image swim deep stamp set
Chocolate baroque seashell collage stamp set
Craft stamper freebies - seahorse & starfish stamps
Kaisercraft paper pad - Coastal Escape
Payper Box navy cardstock
CraftUk ltd white cardstock
Ranger stickles diamond, fruit punch



Thank you all for stopping by once again. I hope you enjoyed your bank holiday monday and the rest of the week.   Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:




 

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Emma.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous twist n pop card and congrats on winning the beautiful stamps
Carol x

gwen70 said...

Absolutely stunning Emma, I love it xx

meg said...

An absolutely stunning card Emma,love the pop up sections and your stamps

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super twist and pop card Emma ... love it ... and I am sure your sister in law loved it too ... thank you for visiting me and leaving a lovely message ... hope you are well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

pinkclover.cards said...

Amazing card Emma. Love all your sea creatures.
Fatima x

Kate Jeffery said...

amazing cards Emma
Kate x

Jenny D said...

What a stunner!! Love your twist and pop card and all the sea creatures. Jenny x

Dawn Phillips said...

This is awesome. Love Dawn x

Kirsty said...

Two gorgeous cards Emma, love them both. Beautiful colouring and fab designs. Big hugs Kirsty. x

StephW said...

Fabulous creation love all the sea themed elements! Steph x

Jean S said...

A fantastic card Emma, I’m sure she loved it xx

creationsnz said...

SO glad you showed us all the details - what a fabulous project. Thanks for sharing your critters with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, see you again soon. CarolG

Witchcrafted Life said...

Head-turningly magnificent design!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Mix It Up Challenge.

Helen x