Followers

Monday 30 August 2021

Autumn Leaves

Good Bank holiday Monday to you.  I hope you enjoy the day if here in the UK, looks like its going to be a sunny one.  

Today is a card made using all the little offcuts and left over die cut leaves from Charlottes birthday card.  I teamed them up with this fab autumn quote stamp which is years old and was a magazine freebie 

'Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the Autumn tree'

There are signs of Autumn about down here, a lot of the trees in the fields just beginning to turn and a different feel in the early morning air

Ive used ivory for the cardbase as white was too stark with the papers.  I die cut the off cuts of paper into panels and layered onto coffee coloured cardstock and added the base card.  I then added a strip across the middle, it wasn't long enough so i cut it in half and the middle is hidden behind my sentiment topper!



Just a close up, ive had these hessian roses for years in my stash so good to finally use them, they are lovely but very bulky.

Items Used
MFT stitched panel dies
Circle dies
Various leaf dies
Poundland paper pad - 'changing seasons'
payper box white woodgrain & brown card 
Sentiment is a magazine freebie from years ago

Thank you for stopping by, i hope you enjoy your week. Hugs Emmaxxx






8 comments:

meg said...

There's a feeling of autumn here too,mornings are chilly,but afternoons warm and sunny,a beautiful autumnal card Emma,love the soft colours and your hessian rose

gwen70 said...

Wow Emma stunning card, love it xx

Kate Jeffery said...

a beautiful card Emma
Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

We are down the East Coast and been cold,windy and showery here today after they said we would have sun!Beautiful card and Autumn leaves love the hessian rose
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

StephW said...

Loving these colour tones, fab use of all your left over bits to make this gorgeous card ... Steph x

Kirsty said...

Stunning design Emma and love the Autumnal colours too. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh, Emma, I gasped, literally gasped aloud over the exquisite beauty of this autumnal greeting. It is elegant, classic, and so incredibly pretty. I adore and am inspired by everything you share here with us, but this card is a personal fave for me.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life