Followers

Thursday 26 August 2021

Charlotte is 2

Good Morning everyone.  My youngest niece will be 2 this weekend

Ive made a cube card for her, i had a paper in a 12x12 paper pad with all these lovely woodland animals and decided i wanted to use all of them.  She can then turn the cube around for a different view each day.


I first made my cube from 2 sheets of A4 brown cardstock, each side is 5x6.5" so big enough for my images.  I then layered on a pretty leaf paper is similar tones. I die cut a large oval from brown cardstock and embossed with a leafy swirl embossing folder.  I cut out all the images and added them to the ovals with glue gel.  On the 4th side i computer printed my sentiment onto white and cut into an oval and used a smaller bird image. 
I due cut lots of leaves from paper scraps in co-ordinating colours and got arranging, adding a hessian rose to finish.

I added glossy accents to the eyes and a touch of glitter glue here and there.

Mrs Hedgehog 
Little Owl
Miss Foxy

Showing the cube/box from above, it folds flat to fit in an envelope. 



Items Used:
The animals - 12x12 'Crafts you create' Paper pad from B&M 'Beautiful Nature'
A5 paper pad from poundland 'changing seasons'
Various paper snippets
Brown cardstock
XL oval dies
Ranger Diamond glitter glue
Glossy accents
Hessian roses

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I think i shall have to start Christmas cards soon, the evenings and mornings are drawing in aren't they and the trees starting to change. Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:



 

12 comments:

meg said...

Your niece will be entranced by these beautiful critter images, the autumnal colours and hessian flowers are gorgeous

gwen70 said...

How wonderful Emma, your niece will love it xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Wonderful creation, your niece will love it !!!
hoping you are keeping well cheers
sue N x

crafty-stamper said...

What a great idea love the cube- the little woodland animals and the little hessian flower
Carol x

Liz said...

Super card, Emma. All the little animals are adorable. xx

StephW said...

Such cute animals and fabulous box design a sure winner for your little niece ... Steph x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

what a wonderful card design and all your fabulous embellishment.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kate Jeffery said...

looks amazing Emma
Kate x

Dawn Phillips said...

That is just awesome. Love Dawn x

Jean S said...

A beautiful card Emma, she will love looking at the little animals xx

Kirsty said...

So beautiful Emma and a fab design, sure she will love it. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Cuter than cute birthday greeting, Emma. I've got 35 years more under my belt than your niece and would be no less ecstatic to receive a gorgeous woodland themed cube card like this anytime.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life