Good Morning everyone
Today is another acetate flower card, this time instead of die cutting the acetate i stamped onto it and cut out.
I first coloured the acetate snippets with red & yellow alcohol inks. I then stamped just the poppy heads onto the acetate with stazon ink - stamp on the opposite side to the one you coloured with the ink. I stamped the whole poppy stamp again and the sentiment from the set onto white card and die cut that into a label shape. I lightly coloured the stem with pistachio oxide ink & the butterfly with lemonade oxide and added some splatters to the background. I stamped just the butterfly onto vellum and cut out and added on top of the one on the base leaving its wings free. I added my acetate poppies with a touch of glue gel behind where the dark centres are so that you can't see it.
I die cut 2 of the largest label4 from white card, one i folded in half for my base. I then glue the 2nd one on top (photo below) and then added the poppy panel on top with foam tape.
Showing it side on and how the base works, i just cut a little slice off the back where the point is on the shape so it stands up.
and a close up - you can easily see how the acetate shines with the lights reflecting on it😁 A touch of glitter glue added to the butterfly.
Chocolate Baroque stamp set 'pretty poppies'
Spellbinders grand labels 4 die set
CraftUK white linen card
Distress Oxide inks pistachio, lemonade
Tim Holtz alcohol inks, red pepper, sunshine yellow
Ranger stickles 'diamond'
Thank you all for stopping by and all your amazing comments. I hope you have a good week. Hugs Emmax
Id love to enter the following:
https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/08/august-favourite-stamps.html - pretty poppies is my favourite most used choc baroque stamp set