Followers

Thursday 28 October 2021

Happy Halloween

Good Morning everyone

Today is a little Halloween card for a crafty friend who is big into Halloween and i had great fun making it.

5x5" black cardbase.   I dug out a previously made background which was made with brushos & pixie powders, cut it to fit my card and die cut the star circle from the middle which i backed with orange mirri card to act as stars shining in the sky.
  
I die cut the spider and web from black card and added a little silver paint to them both and glued into place, trimming any overhang from the web.  I used a black fine liner pen to draw in a line for my spider to dangle from.

Aall&create crow stamp i stamped twice onto orange inked card, i cut out the whole of one and then just the hat & jacket from the 2nd one which i decoupaged on top.  I added glossy accents to his eye and goggles and glued into place after stamping my greeting.

Items Used:
Aall&create stamp 'dashing crow'
Sentiment stamp
Star wreath cutting die
Spider & web cutting die
Brushos
Pixie powders
Orange Mirri card

Thank you all for stopping by.  I hope you all enjoy the weekend and halloween if you celebrate it.  Hugs Emmax


Id love to enter the following:

***

***

***








 

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Halloween card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

That crow definitely has a beady eye he's a perfect focal image on your Halloween card,showcased beautifully by the background and embellishments,love your card

pinkclover.cards said...

I'm not much into Halloween either Emma (although I do enjoy watching horror movies that usually surface at this time of year) but I love this card. I especially like the orange stars. Take care.
Fatima x

crafty-stamper said...

I don't -do- Halloween either but love to see the cards people make.Yors is brilliant and love the Steampunk Crow
Carol x

JanR said...

Such a cool card! I really love those shining stars. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sue Nicholson said...

Great card, hope you are well.

gwen70 said...

Brilliant card Emma, I don't like halloween xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

I’m not into halloween either but think your card is gorgeous I am sure your friend will love it. Alison x

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a spellbindingly charming spooky season greeting. Love the steampunk vibes it is telegraphing and that handsome avian friend reminds me a good deal of the many (gorgeous!) ravens that visit the evergreens in our backyard throughout the year.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Denise Fletcher said...

Wow Emma! Thats a really great card! Well done!

missgailly said...

Fantastic! The background is fabulous as is that ring of stars. Ooooh and that bird. I love everything about this card. Thanks for playing at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

Kirsty said...

Fabulous Halloween card Emma, I'm sure she will love it. Big hugs Kirsty. x

SarahR said...

Hello Emma, that's a wonderful card! Love the background and all the elements you've used - the crow though is star of the show for me, he's fabulous. I;m another one who's not 'into' Halloween, passed me by growing up and never really got into it as an adult.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin'.

Sarah R
Sweet Stampin' DT

Jean S said...

A brill Halloween card Emma xxx

Billie A said...

Awesome card. Great image and just so much fun. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner.

StephW said...

Fab Halloween make definitely appreciated by the recipient I'm sure, great images! Steph x