Followers

Monday 8 November 2021

Embossed Baubles

Good Morning everyone

Going on from my last cards using up left over white pearl card off cuts i die cut lots of baubles and used various embossing folders on them.  Teamed up with off cuts of patterned papers.


DL size white base card - made using the same white pearl cardstock as my baubles, i had little strips of black card which ive glued to the back of the top and  bottom edge of my blue patterned paper for a faux mat layer, and then added this to my card base.  After embossing my baubles i very lightly inked over the top with black soot distress ink to just help the embossing stand out a little bit more.
I gently curved the baubles and added to the card with glue gel to give them a bit of dimension.  From snippets of card i die cut the bows and added with a touch of glitter glue to the centre to finish.

Version 2 is a black DL base card and i used white pearl for my faux matting and a different shaped bauble

Version 3 a nice tartan background


and version 4 is purple & pink



and below using smaller baubles for an A6 card

Made the same way with using little strips of black card for my faux mat look, the string and bow cut using the same bow die set too.  Stamped greeting to finish

and a black version. 

Items Used:
Spellbinders dies - baubles - 2011 & 2012 Heirloom Ornaments
bow die set
Cheerylynn Christmas sentiment die
Various embossing folders
Various patterned papers
Ranger stickles glitter glue
Black cardstock
White pearl cardstock

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope you have a good week.  Hugs Emmaxx


Id love to enter the following with my first card


 

13 comments:

meg said...

You've been really productive Emma,a beautiful selection of cards featuring Christmas ornaments,the lightly coloured embossing gives the effect of the texture and depth,beautiful cards

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards love all the baubles and P.papers
carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous set of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Emma xx

StephW said...

Wonderful embossed baubles, fab use of your off cuts again! I'm way behind with my festive makes not made one since the summer ... Steph x

Dawn Phillips said...

I'm loving the embossed details on the baubles. A beautiful set of cards. Love Dawn x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Loving the baubles, I must start making my Christmas cards so thanks for the inspiration love Alison x

Liz said...

Great collection of cards, Emma. Clever idea to emboss them baubles. xx

pinkclover.cards said...

Gorgeous selection of baubles Emma.
Fatima x

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous way to use up bits of that gorgeous embossed paper ... so very glad you joined us with your Ornamental creations at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, you are on a roll!!! such fancy, fun, festive, beautifully embossed baubles! love evey single version! so pleased you could join our celebration of ornaments at JINGLE BELLES!

Kirsty said...

Fabulous selection of cards Emma, love the designs. Big hugs Kirsty. x

Witchcrafted Life said...

These cards are so festive, classic and fun! They bring back happy memories of hanging ornaments up with my siblings on our family's tree each year as a child.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life