Followers

Thursday 20 January 2022

Thistlehogs

Good Morning everyone.

More thank you cards today.  I was naughty in the black friday sales and a few pink ink stamps fell into my basket.  These thistlehogs stamps flew into my basket as you how i love my hedgehogs.  Totally flat cards which is rare for me.

5x7" cardbase.  I stamped the images onto white card and die cut into stitched rectangles.   I then simply watercoloured them with distress inks and added a yellow wash around them and stencilled diamonds - that was trying out my new stencil!  Stamped sentiment and a touch of glitter glue on the wings to finish.  Matted onto turquoise blue card and then base.


Version 2.  Id love to see a few of these in my garden flittering among the flowers


I also bought this fungi stamp.  Made the same way and with the same colours, i just added the sentiment to the side as couldn't fit it on the topper nicely.
 

Items Used:
Pink Ink Stamps - thistlehogs & shitake happens
Stampin up sentiment curly cute
Double stitched rectangle dies
Aall&create stencil - diamonds
Distress inks - Squeezed Lemonade, cracked pistachio, evergreen, ripe persimmon, shaded lilac
Ranger diamond stickles

Thank you all for stopping by once again..  I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week and have a good weekend.  



Id love to enter the following with my first card:



 

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

these are such delightful cards Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

gwen70 said...

Brilliant cards Ema, love them all xx

Liz said...

A cute set of cards, Emma. Isn’t it strange how crafty things just fall into our baskets. 🤣 xx

meg said...

I was naughty too Emma after seeing the Pink Ink stamped cards on your blog I had to have some. Love these thistlehogs and the fungi guy,great layout and colouring,more and more of my cards are flat now

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant cards and love all the quirky stamps
Carol x

brenda said...

A super post of creativity Emma and each one would be perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping this month, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Jean S said...

Aw Emma there so quirky love them made me smile xx

pinkclover.cards said...

Fab set of cards Emma.
Fatima x

StephW said...

These are wonderful magical characters, a beautiful set of water coloured cards, love your yellow wash and diamonds too ... Steph x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable images, love the cards. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping. Anesha

Dawn Phillips said...

I can see why you needed those stamps. They are so cute. Love Dawn x

Kate Jeffery said...

fantastic cards Emma
Kate x

foleysfriend said...

Fun collection of cards. I like the effect you achieved with the yellow wash and the stenciled diamonds. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Kirsty said...

Fabulous selection of cards Emma, love all the cheeky characters. Big hugs Kirsty. xx