Followers

Monday 4 April 2022

Easter Bunnies

Good Morning everyone

Today is an Easter cards made using the fab aall&create rabbit stamp and brusho backgrounds.  Spring is certainly with us with rabbits digging in the vegetable plot and pheasants nesting in flower bed😁


6x6 white scalloped cardbase.  I first made a few brusho & pixie powder backgrounds, once dry i die cut into squares and stamped the rabbit in place and a spring verse around it.  I stamped the rabbit again onto white paper and cut out just the rabbit and glued to the base image so that he stands out.  I then used lemonade oxide ink on the flowers, being opaque its just enough to help the flowers stand out from the background.  I used evergreen distress inks to add some detail to the leaves and then added shadow with grey.

I worked out where i wanted the topper on my base card and then stamped the easter sentiment around the edges and then added my topper.

Just a close up, sadly the photos don't show the amazing shimmer of the pixie powders in the background.  I did make a few versions of these.

Items Used:
aall&create stamps 'in the wild'
Lavinia stamps 'words of spring'
Clearly besotted sentiment stamp
Tattered lace square die
Brusho's
Cosmic shimmer pixie powders
Distress Inks & Oxide inks
CraftUk ltd scallop card blanks

Thank you for stopping by once again. The scaffolding is all finally up so ready for the roofing team to arrive.... Emmax


Id love to enter the following:


 

19 comments:

meg said...

Your background colours are gorgeous Emma,perfect to showcase the rabbit stamped image,a wonderful card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Glenda said...

This is very beautiful! I love that background and the bunny definitely says Spring! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
Glenda
FS/DT

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and stamp love the rabbit and great background
Carol x

Kate Jeffery said...

a beautiful card Emma
Kate x

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful and cute!
I love the colours so much.
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
All the best!
Ilse (thera)

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fabulous stamp and you've showcased it beautifully Emma! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that I have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful Spring card! Thanks for joining us for the April Spring challenge over at Country View Challenges.
Corrie x

gwen70 said...

Many thanks for sending me this card Emma, I love it. Hope you received my email okay it certainly didn't bounce back
Hugs xx

Anke said...

WOW Emma I love your rabbit card, absolutely stunning.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Sue said...

This is wonderful Emma, the rabbit looks fabulous here! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Denise Fletcher said...

I love this interpretation of the Easter theme, Emma. Hope you're well x

Jean S said...

Lovely card Emma, I must dig out my brushes��xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fantastic seasonal greeting! Green is an ideal choice for springtime cards, as that long-awaited colour returns to our world again at long last.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Dawn Phillips said...

I love the way you've created the background and left the rabbit so he stands out. Love Dawn x

Heike said...

Deine Karte ist wunderschön und tolle Farben hast du verwendet. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Friendships.

Heike

StephW said...

Absolutely gorgeous Emma I love my version, the shine from the pixie powders is beautiful, he's one handsome bunny ... Steph x

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful card, Emma! I love the bunny peeking out of the greenery!
Thanks for joining in with our April Spring challenge over at Country View Challenges.
Evelyn xx

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous Easter card Emma, love the stamp and background. Big hugs Kirsty. x