Followers

Monday 27 June 2022

Fantastic Mr Fox

 Good Morning everyone

Today im sharing another card made with 2 of the stamps from the aall&create 'in the wild' stamp set, teamed up with one of my gelli print backgrounds.  This is the last one i made in the batch with these stamps, its a bit more girly with more pink, orange & gold for a lovely craft friend.

8x8" white cardbase.  I cut a smaller frame from white card and my grand circle dies and a mount/mat layer a s a smaller circle from chocolate brown cardstock, i went with brown as id stamped the images in dark brown.

I took my gelli print background and stamped the fox where i wanted it and then mounted the background behind my frame with foam tape and added to the base.  I stamped the fox again onto white paper and a piece of paper id cleaned my brayer on while doing a batch of gelli backgrounds so it had soft pink and orange tones. I then fussy cut the coloured flowers and the white fox and glued flat onto the base image, having the flowers overhanging the frame.  I stamped and added another flower to the top right and a butterfly from the stamp set stamped on white and added with glue gel.

After finishing the white frame felt too stark so i added a little stencilling with the pink & orange paints used on the flowers to tie it in. Glossy accents added to the foxes glasses and nose to finish.
Trying to show the shimmer of the gold paint i used on the gelli print.  I used a 6" round gelli plate and various stencils with green & blue acrylic paint for the base, it also picked up a light hint of pink and orange id used on a previous print so that also ties in with the colours on the flowers.  I used the gold paint through a flower stencil.

Items Used:
aall&create stamps 'in the wild'
6" round gelli art plate
Various stencils, lavinia, thats crafty
Pebeo & daleryrowney acrylic paint
Decoart gold paint
CraftUK ltd white cardstock
Brown cardstock
Spellbinders Grand circle dies

Thank you all for stopping by once again. Hugs Emmax

Id love to enter the following







10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute image beautiful card.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

Love your fox Emma,a beautiful layout with gorgeous colours on your stamp and background

crafty-stamper said...

Love the Fox stamp and great background
Carol x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card Emma ... I love watching aall&create on create and craft especially when abs (dont know how to spell his name) is on I dont have any of their stamps or stuff but you can still get ideas cant you ... hope you are well ... sorry I have not been around trouble with MIL at the moment ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

R's Rue said...

So cute. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

gwen70 said...

Absolutely love my card Emma xx

StephW said...

Beautiful gelli print perfect for these wildlife images ... Steph x

Alka said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for entering into the challenge. Would love to see more of your creations. DT Alka from The creative crafters challenge group.

Creaine said...

Love this!! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

Kirsty said...

Beautiful card Emma, love the design. Big hugs Kirsty. x