Followers

Monday 1 August 2022

Alice is 7

Good Morning everyone, i hope you had a good weekend

My niece Alice is 7 this week so these are the 2 cards ive made for her. 


8x8" card.  A friend sent me these stamped space people last year and i found a space background in my stash so i decided to make a shaker card. 

I picked up on the colours in the background and went with a soft turquoise and rich plum pearl and white linen cardstock and my grand circle dies to die cut a frame for the card front.  I embossed the plum pearl with a dotty embossing folder, adhered them all together and glued acetate to the back.

I coloured the space characters, plants, rocket, stars with alcohol markers. I adhered the background paper to my card front and attached the stamped images, using glue gel for the space people.  

I added foam tape to the back of the frame, making sure to leave no gaps.  I sprinkled in sequins, glitter and gems and added the frame on top to seal it all in.  Computer printed sentiment to finish.


Items Used:
Spacepeople stamps - brand unknown
Crafters companion 8x8 spot embossing folder
Art by marlene paper pad 'out of this world'
CraftUk ltd white linen cardstock
Shaker bits


and card 2


A5 white cardbase.  I found this fab rainbow zebra paper in a pad and as Alice and family have just taken on a new horse i thought it ideal and a bit different.  I cut out 3 zebras from the 12x12 paper.  I took 2 happy birthday print backgrounds in pale green and lilac picking up on the colours in the zebras and matted them onto pink glitter card with a panel of white strip embossed cardstock and layered onto the card front.

I added the zebras with glue gel and computer printed sentiment die cut into a circle to finish.  I didn't add a separate birthday sentiment as i have the birthday printed cardstock for the background.  Glitter glue highlights to finish. 

Items Used:
Crafts you create 12x12 paper pad 'down in the jungle'
Sizzix diagonal strip embossing folder
Anna Marie Birthday printed card
Ranger stickles 'twinkle'
B&M pink glitter card

Thank you all for stopping by and taking the time to read by little blog and leave comments. Waving hello to all my email followers.  Have a great week everyone.  Hugs Emmaxxx


Id love to enter the following with my space card:

***




 

7 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous shaker card,your spacemen and planets look wonderful floating amongst the sequins,glitter pearls. Love the trip of colourful zebra on the second,hope Alice has a great birthday

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two wonderful card I am sure Alice loved them
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card and love the little spacemen,and really love the zebras-I love zebras once bought my SIL an a little china one and took me ages to actually part with it lol
Carol x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards Emma, I am sure will love them xx

StephW said...

Gorgeous makes for Alice, so different and perfect for a little girl ... Steph x

Kate Jeffery said...

gorgeous shaker cards Emma, bet Alice loved them
Kate x

Kirsty said...

Two amazing cards for Alice I bet she loved them both. Brilliant designs Emma. Big hugs Kirsty. x