Followers

Thursday 4 August 2022

Katzelkraft Kitty Kats

Good Morning everyone

When i saw these new cat stamps from Katzelkraft they had to fall into my basket.  For their first outing Ive teamed them up with kraft card

5x5" kraft base card - i rounded the corners.  I die cut a piece of kraft card to fit the card front using spellbinders grand label1 one die and stamped the cat on branch and sentiment with dark brown ink.  I stamped the cats a 2nd time, long with the 3rd 'falling' cat.  I watercoloured them with inktense pencils and cut out the extra cats.
I stencilled a background with oxide inks and inked the edge of the panel.  I mounted the panel on the base card with foam tape and then added the extra cats with glue gel. Gems added to finish.



and these cats are very blue😁
This is another stamp in the set.  I stamped the cats on the wall to the bottom of the spellbinders shape and a 2nd time on more kraft card, watercoloured with inktense pencils.  The 2nd cats i cut out and decoupaged onto the base image.  Katzelkraft sentiment stamped in top corner.  I added highlights with a white inktense pencil.  

Items Used:
Katzelkraft stamps 'KTZ294 cats on wall' & 'KTZ206 Carpe Diem'
Crafters companion explorer quote stamp
Spellbinders grand labels 1 die
Kraft card
Derwent inktense pencils
Oxide inks salvaged patina, twisted citron, cracked pistachio
Versafine clair ink ' fallen leaves'

Thank you all for stopping by. The baby seagull has found his wings this week and back up on the roof with his parents so the cats & I can venture out into the garden once again without being attacked by dive bombing seagulls.  For the past month we have just been using the front garden so my furry gang are very happy to get their favourite sunbathing spots back to enjoy and i can get out and tidy up the flower beds.  Emmax

Id love to enter the following:

***


***




 

9 comments:

meg said...

Had to smile when I saw your cards,love the fabulous fun stamps and the scenes you created with them

Kate Jeffery said...

fantastic cards they made me laugh Emma
Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

They are both fantastic cards
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x

Fikreta said...

its purrrr-fect!
Thanks for joining us at theSUYP-cats only challenge,
good luck in the draw and I hope to see you soon.
Fiki

StephW said...

Love these playful kitties and the sparkly gems too ... Steph x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and love the fabulous cats
Carol x

creationsnz said...

I can tell you had fun with this one! Very creative and such fun. Thank you for sharing your animals with us at Critter Crazy challenge, CarolG

Kirsty said...

These crazy cats are right up your street Emma and just love your two cards. Glad all gone well with your seagull chick and you can now get back out in the back garden. Big hugs Kirsty. x