Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2022

Hoppy Birthday

Good Morning everyone

Today is 2 cards made using the hoppy frog stamps from aall&create, teamed up with feeling fresh paper pad from the works and sizzix polaroid frame die.


7x7" card.  I first stamped all the images onto white card and watercoloured with distress inks and cut them out.  I then die cut the smallest polaroid frame from white card and matted them onto navy blue cardstock, i then die cut the frame again from a patterned paper and glued the paper into the frame as a background for my frogs.  I then stamped the words with blue ink and glued the frogs into place with glue gel.

I matted a square of paper onto navy and then the base card.  I added a strip of one of the papers to the base and then a large paper circle die cut.  All the papers are from the same paper pad.  I glued the polaroid frames into place with glue gel and got arranging all the extras around them.  I added orange glitter dots to finish, picking up on the orange ink i used on the frogs eyes and the damselflies.  



Just a close up, i used glossy accents on the frogs eyes and glitter glue in the middle of the waterlily.


and version 2
Made the same way, only this time i used a soft orange for my mat layers, picking up on the orange accents in my characters and also using paler patterned papers.  Green gems to add some bling to finish. 


Items Used:
Aall&create stamps 'be hoppy'
Sizzix polaroid frame dies
Spellbinders grand circle dies
Make&create paper pad from the works 'feeling fresh'
Distress inks - squeeshed lemonade, twisted citron, evergreen bough, blueprint sketch, ripe persimmon

Thank you all for stopping by once againx


Id love to enter the following:
https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/inspiration-station-challenge-inspired.html   - i was inspired by both the jumping and the water with my frogs

***
https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2022/08/august-challenge.html  In my garden is a pond full of frogs, we have a waterlily and occasionally see a damselfly too

***

***













 

14 comments:

meg said...

Love these crazy frogs Emma,two wonderful cards with gorgeous papers

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards Emma xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a beautiful card Emma lots of detail.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Kate Jeffery said...

gorgeous cards Emma
Kate x

Babs said...

Beautiful cards Emma as always , love these frogs and the cards you have created for them love the .. thank you for the comment on my blog , I can not wait to get my cataracts done hopefully by the end of the year..
Babs x

Donna Walls said...

OMGoodness, these frogs are awesome! I love the design and the coloring. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge!
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

HilaryJane said...

What fabulous cards. I love those frog images and all the little details you have added. thanks for joining us at we love stamping this month xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant cards and love the fabulous frogs
Carol x

brenda said...

What a fun card Emma, an unusual but really effective design as well, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping August challenge.

B x

Linby said...

Such a clever design, you've really used the stamp set to great effect. A fun happy card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

StephW said...

Fabulous makes, such a great pairing with the paper pad, your fun froggies look totally at home in their watery setting ... Steph x

Helen said...

Love these little guys - great fun cards!

Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Anonymous said...

Love these! Very much missing my crafting. Lesleyw

Kirsty said...

Brilliant cards Emma, great design and fabulous frog stamps. Big hugs Kirsty. x