Followers

Thursday 1 September 2022

Thank you

Good Morning everyone.  

 Today im sharing thank you cards i made to send to the lovely people who sent me a birthday gift


5x5" kraft card base.  I was given this fab aall&create frog stamp set so this is his first outing.  I dug out a gelli print background and layered onto my base card after adding some pond weed at the bottom with a stencil and oxide ink.  I stamped the frog onto a piece that was used as clear up in my gelli printing and is orange and pink neon acrylic paint.  I added some white pen details and glued to the base. I added a few pearls to finish.


Frog version 2.  5.5x5.5" white base card.  Another gelli print background in pinks & lilacs.

Items Used:
aall&create stamps 'ribbet ribbet'
lavinia stamps stencil 'pebble'
Triangular stencil
Pebeo acrylic paints
Daler rowney neon paint



and now something totally different, i was given this beautiful lace embossing folder which i have had on my wish list for quite a while  

A5 size.  My friends fav colour is purple so i found this lovely patterned paper in a 12x12 pad from the works.  I dug out a soft grey pearl cardstock for my base and to emboss, lightly inking the embossing with seedless preserves oxide ink. I cut a panel of the paper smaller than my base card and bigger than the embossed panel and die cut the thankyou die from the middle - this would be hidden, it just makes the paper go further!  I added both the paper and embossed panel to the base card offset so that you could see the paper.  

On an offcut of the grey pearl card i die cut thank you again and coloured it purple, i used this for a drop shadow on the paper thank you version and glued to the middle of the embossed panel.  From some of the patterned paper i cut out some of the flowers and arranged on the front.  Gold glitter glue accents to finish.


and version 2, a more tropical vibe, i used cream pearl this time, the photos don't show but embossing the pearl cardstock gives a lovely shimmer as the light hits the different levels in the embossing. 

Items Used:
Paper pad from the works 'watercolour feeling'
Cheerynlynn thank you die
Crafters companion 3D embossing folder 'ornate lace'
Rangers stickles fruit punch, gold

Thank you all for stopping by once again.  I hope you all have a good day.  Hugs Emmax




 

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic selection today Emma
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

meg said...

Love that frog and your bright backgrounds Emma,he looks like a quirky character. Beautiful thank you cards

Kate Jeffery said...

beautiful cards Emma
the frog ones made me smile
Kate x

StephW said...

Gorgeous set of makes, love the doodle style of the frog against your fab gelli backgrounds and the EP is so pretty and dimensional ... Steph x

Conniecrafter said...

Your frogs are so cool, I love the backgrounds you used to create these, especially love the embossing in the first one. The thank you cards are absolutely lovely too, great detail in that embossing and pretty papers with it!

Kirsty said...

Beautiful selection of cards Emma, the frog is such fun. Big hugs Kirsty. x